Derby to go up

TotalTalker

Hey guys,

If you watched the game on tv or at wembley this afternoon, then you'll know about the great result. Who were you rooting for? I was praying that derby would win, because i am a wolves supporter, and i hate the baggies :twisted:

The goal was ok, could of been a bit better though, lol.

Leave your thoughts and comments please :D

Boring game, couldn't really care less if either won. There is a high probability that Derby will go down again next season.

Apparently they got 60m because they won and the player that scored was worth 750k.. and it was his first goal... I know the TV money is worth around 25Mil but where does the other money come from?

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Boring game, couldn't really care less if either won. There is a high probability that Derby will go down again next season.

Apparently they got 60m because they won and the player that scored was worth 750k.. and it was his first goal... I know the TV money is worth around 25Mil but where does the other money come from?

Yes, the money to pay for wembley must of come from somewhere aswell, i think fifa. Looking at the first ten minuites of the game, it looked as though west brom had the game all wrapped up, sadly to say.

Nice to see Derby back in the premiership.... been a looooong time since they were last there. I recon they've got what it takes to stay up

Im so happy they went up. West brom dont deserve to get promoted, did you see them when they were losing? They were getting angry and violent. Sore losers.....