Anyone surf?

alex_lee8

Sweet, and i see your location - sydney. I've seen some sweet pics of sydney + surrounding areas going off nicely.

And ive heard of the highway being shut, it happened in the 60's (it was a highway as such then) when Greg Noll rode the biggest wave ever paddled into. Its been bettered know but it is still pretty famous.

I love my longboard, i use it to go anywhere. I like hanging 10, hanging heels and stuff like that, but i can also pull some slides which is great fun.

How far is one block?

And i suppose if she has a LOT of shopping, she would need the car boot to put it all in!

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

Woah, so why don't you? Is there no pavements? I think they're called sidewalks in America actually.

I looked at some pictures of huntington pier on magicseaweed, it looks sweet!

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

Hehe, yeah i know. The strapped their roller skate wheels to surfboards or planks of wood. I would have loved to be alive in those days.

If you've seen dog town z boys, or lords of dog town you'll know why. I love those films, they make you wanna go out and skate and never go home.

They make life look so fun! No school, no worries, just sun and skating.

Its not that hard to surf really. You get used to it anyway. The hardest part is learning at the beginning, but once you've got popping up wired its fun fun fun all the way.

Getting outback is also scary/hard to learn. I still get scared and I'm actually quite good now (i think).

Learning new tricks can be frustrating, like always digging a rail when you cutback, but if you nail it once out of a hundred times it makes it all worth it.

Now get out there and go surfing!

screenshot041aoj0.jpg