Death_98789's Blog to 83 Hunting!

Hunting Reports:

Heya all! after seeing the Dragon Arrows in the Behind the Scenes this month I decided to finally train the skill wich i love so much... Hunting! I was thinking it would give me a great excuse to powertrain my hunting and after my friend Marco told me I'd never get 80 hunting I decided to prove him wrong... I'm gonna be nonstop hunting and will try to get 80-83 hunting by the end of July and prove to Marco that I can do more than just minigames! I started at 41 hunting and shall not be defeated by a noobish friend! I'll keep you all updated with screenshots and hunting locations (wich will be mainly falconry training area) and would like to hear some support/advice on where i should train...

Skillinmode.jpg

sorry ladies hes taken :wink:

This is Death_98789 a level 75 with 1000+ total level... hes currently going for 80 hunting! (83 if he can) and here is his current level

June 5th, 2007

hunterlevel.jpg

June 6th, 2007

huntinglevel.jpg

June 11th, 2007

hunter.jpg

June 15, 2007

hunterlevel-1.jpg

i hunt at the jungle area now (red chinchompas) and will catch the thousands needed for 80 or 83 hunting!

Miscellanious:

On a side note something horrible has happened today... I have been permanantley muted and am wating for my appeals to gothrough...

UPDATE: my apologies went through... they say they accept them but the offences still stand...

Well ive adjusted to life as a mute -.- spelling things out in spotted furs and playing charades with emotes is kinda fun! although id rather be talking anyday

recentley took a week break from hunting to do some other stuff (questing, skilling, minigames) died doing monkey madness -.- also bought an orange boater and it has relpaced my snelm... (R.I.P. Broken Bark Snelm) other than that nothing more has changed!

480 red shinchompas caught now... people buy 1k up so im still not makin money -...- lol

You can do it! You should raise it to 83 so you can be able to catch Dragon Implings.

EDIT: Woot First Post

good idea, after i reach my goal id definatley get the 3 more levels.

P.S. ill update this afternoon

dude you should catch orange sals... i got 55 hunter by doing so:

1-20 tracking those level 1 ferrets lol

20-27 birds with stripy feathers =/

2?-47 ferrets (box thap ones) dont remember how many levels i got from eagles quest #-o lol

47-55 orange sals awesome xp and soooo fast :mrgreen:

going for level 59 so i can hunt red sals then black... they r no dought the best chins are kinda good but sooo many ppl catch them its slow :(

lol funny thign is i got from level 1-55 hunter in 2 anda half days lol :thumbsup:

barrowsmhuntcape,slayer1387.gif

slayer1387.gif

^ (going for black sals atm ^_^

newbankofrsyq0.gif

2?-47 ferrets (box thap ones) dont remember how many levels i got from eagles quest #-o lol

going for level 59 so i can hunt red sals then black... they r no dought the best chins are kinda good but sooo many ppl catch them its slow :(

lol funny thign is i got from level 1-55 hunter in 2 anda half days lol :thumbsup:

i should try that! ty for the suggestions

your welsome just got 56 hunter ^_^

barrowsmhuntcape,slayer1387.gif

slayer1387.gif

^ (going for black sals atm ^_^

newbankofrsyq0.gif

your welsome just got 56 hunter ^_^

lol so did I

wow look at what a few days of inactiveness has got me, bumped down to page 5 :-k ah well, i havent updated in about 3 days but have no fear peoples i shall updateth this afternoon! i havent gotten too far because its starting to take a looooong time to gain 1 level :wall: although by hunting chinchompas i have already gained 300k from my veery generous and veeerry chinchompa loving friends. (300k from 500 grey chinchompas? wow)

Wow, 300k! What i would do to get that money....

Good luck on gettin up there!

(If you need anything {Company, someone to laugh at} just PM me here at tip it and ill go to you!)

Off topic...What happened so you were a mute? that is like, a huge mystery for me.

Don't ask me for what I do for fun.

Anyways, what I do for fun (besides RS) is to tear up assignments I get and then try to re-create them. It's so much fun =D.

(I also like differrent things.(and purple ))

Hasaple2.png

Hasaple2.png

I'm lvl 60 going for 63 (red Chins) then maybe:

-going for 67 (blacks) then continuing to 71 (imps) then to getting to 83

OR

-going for 83 through pure reds chins.

I think either one of those is easier than using falconry.

Offtopic: How much can you sell chins for? And how did you get muted?

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

to answer you guyses questions Chinchompas sell for 200 each but my friends were to lazy to pay cash and gave me lotsa green dhide, a black boater, and 60k. also i was Temporarily muted for saying "Ice Me" during the world 66 falador riot, and then i said "Up yours" to somebody and got reported... hello perm mute!

makin a change to the goal! after a few calculations i dont have the patience to go for this goal by the end of this month so i am extending it into the end of july! really though i slacked off too much and now i have a rediculous goal to make o.o so i extended it and will be updating more and now noone shall be disappointed!