The new Pickaxe Types!(I did not copy the other thread)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal Pickaxe!

This would be a pickaxe made out of crystal!

Oh, no way? I thought crystal pickaxe would be made out of bronze, omg you killed my faith =(=(=( Edit by me(slickmovedud) i though it would be made out of something like iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooo

mining does need an update. :-w

lol? There's plenty of people who can deal with as it is..

mining NEEDS an update...so does smithing, slayer, maybe herblore, agility, fishing, firemaking (REALLY NEEDS), woodcutting would be nice...well need for updates is not new...

i'm thinking up an upadate for the wood skills right now, lol.....

say that you need an update for all those things once you've gotten all the existing things the skill offers :shame:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I support, but not the barrows pickaxe.

why not barrows?????????????????

because barrows brothers were fighters :shame:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

i've updated the quest now so it is way harder..........(or i think..........)
no offence but now the quest is stupid...ok ill put it that way instead of giving them beer you...maybe...find them behind bars so you need to solve a puzzle and also have thieving lvl of....55? after you solve it you they tell you about what happend and give you a teleport stone (looks alike to tokkul) with 2 charges then can teleport you to tzhaar you then (After they told you about the round glass and w/e you said when you wrote the quest) you see a cutscene with the wise old man just with RED phat...you go to his house and demand he will return what he have stolen and he says he used lunar spells (so another quest requirement would be lunar diplomacy) and used the contact NPC spell to talk to his brother the wicked old man which can be found:

"where the champions rule if you get him what is used to get a pot in a general store and the hat of kings" that ofcours means money and a crown money has to be atleast 20gp and for the crown you need to talk to king roald but you have to trick him (just like prince ali rescue where you had to trick that girl to let you touch the key) with soft clay in your inventory then you make the king let you touch his crown and you need a gold bar here you give it to osman (in al kharid) and tell him you need a favour he said he needs some squi'rk or how ever its called you have to get him 1 (the kind does not matter) in sorcers' garden mini game after you give him he tells you you can find him near the chickens in lumbridge because he cant be caught holding a corwn or someone might think he is trying to be a king himself so you go there and he gives you the crown now you need to be holding the money which is ofcours imposible so you go to barbarian village and talk to 1 of the barbarians and ask them if they know where to get a sack to put money in he (or she) says they know how to make 1 and need 2 balls of wools and a nice treat (which can be a stake or chicken or beer or w/e barbarians like) you get the stuff give him (or her) and he gives you a sack in return in which you can put 20gp and hold as a weapon in your hand slot you then go to the champions guild with the crown on your head and the sack in your hand as you enter you see no one but the champion guy (where you start dragon slayer) you talk to him and ask if he have seen the guy and he says he was here a few minutes ago and you just missed him and gives you some sort of item (can be 3 diffrent combinations 1-ball of wool&goblin armor (so the place would be the field with sheep in lumby) 2-a red cape and frog token (unuseable) (so the place would be varrock clothes shop) or 3 garlic and a stake (so the place is draynor manor just before gowing downstairs where the vampire is) you go to 1 of those places and the wicked old man steals your crown and sack you then have to fight him (he is level 178 and uses fire wave or zamorak god spell) he will turn of protection prayer incase you use them and has really low defence once you kill him you find 2 obby picks you go to tzhaar give 1 to the bankers and get your reward

wow the was long i hope you liked it and if you use my idea give credit please :wink:

no offence but now the quest is stupid...ok ill put it that way instead of giving them beer you...maybe...find them behind bars so you need to solve a puzzle and also have thieving lvl of....55? after you solve it you they tell you about what happend and give you a teleport stone (looks alike to tokkul) with 2 charges then can teleport you to tzhaar you then (After they told you about the round glass and w/e you said when you wrote the quest) you see a cutscene with the wise old man just with RED phat...you go to his house and demand he will return what he have stolen and he says he used lunar spells (so another quest requirement would be lunar diplomacy) and used the contact NPC spell to talk to his brother the wicked old man which can be found:

"where the champions rule if you get him what is used to get a pot in a general store and the hat of kings" that ofcours means money and a crown money has to be atleast 20gp and for the crown you need to talk to king roald but you have to trick him (just like prince ali rescue where you had to trick that girl to let you touch the key) with soft clay in your inventory then you make the king let you touch his crown and you need a gold bar here you give it to osman (in al kharid) and tell him you need a favour he said he needs some squi'rk or how ever its called you have to get him 1 (the kind does not matter) in sorcers' garden mini game after you give him he tells you you can find him near the chickens in lumbridge because he cant be caught holding a corwn or someone might think he is trying to be a king himself so you go there and he gives you the crown now you need to be holding the money which is ofcours imposible so you go to barbarian village and talk to 1 of the barbarians and ask them if they know where to get a sack to put money in he (or she) says they know how to make 1 and need 2 balls of wools and a nice treat (which can be a stake or chicken or beer or w/e barbarians like) you get the stuff give him (or her) and he gives you a sack in return in which you can put 20gp and hold as a weapon in your hand slot you then go to the champions guild with the crown on your head and the sack in your hand as you enter you see no one but the champion guy (where you start dragon slayer) you talk to him and ask if he have seen the guy and he says he was here a few minutes ago and you just missed him and gives you some sort of item (can be 3 diffrent combinations 1-ball of wool&goblin armor (so the place would be the field with sheep in lumby) 2-a red cape and frog token (unuseable) (so the place would be varrock clothes shop) or 3 garlic and a stake (so the place is draynor manor just before gowing downstairs where the vampire is) you go to 1 of those places and the wicked old man steals your crown and sack you then have to fight him (he is level 178 and uses fire wave or zamorak god spell) he will turn of protection prayer incase you use them and has really low defence once you kill him you find 2 obby picks you go to tzhaar give 1 to the bankers and get your reward

wow the was long i hope you liked it and if you use my idea give credit please :wink:

could the next person make this a bit easier to read.........??????

like in point form please.......??????

my mind cannot read it written like that..............

[hide=the quest]
no offence but now the quest is stupid...ok ill put it that way instead of giving them beer you...maybe...find them behind bars so you need to solve a puzzle and also have thieving lvl of....55? after you solve it you they tell you about what happend and give you a teleport stone (looks alike to tokkul) with 2 charges then can teleport you to tzhaar you then (After they told you about the round glass and w/e you said when you wrote the quest) you see a cutscene with the wise old man just with RED phat...you go to his house and demand he will return what he have stolen and he says he used lunar spells (so another quest requirement would be lunar diplomacy) and used the contact NPC spell to talk to his brother the

wicked old man which can be found:

[/hide]

well it only seems a lot because its just written w/o space if you want me to change it....alright

[hide=the quest again]ok ill put it that way instead of giving them beer

you...maybe...find them behind bars so you need to solve a puzzle and

also have thieving lvl of....55? after you solve it you they tell you about

what happend and give you a teleport stone (looks alike to tokkul) with 2

charges then can teleport you to tzhaar you then (After they told you

about the round glass and w/e you said when you wrote the quest) you

see a cutscene with the wise old man just with RED phat...you go to his

house and demand he will return what he have stolen and he says he

used lunar spells (so another quest requirement would be lunar

diplomacy) and used the contact NPC spell to talk to his brother the

"where the champions rule if you get him what is used to get a pot in a

general store and the hat of kings" that ofcours means money and a

crown money has to be atleast 20gp and for the crown you need to talk to

king roald but you have to trick him (just like prince ali rescue where you

had to trick that girl to let you touch the key) with soft clay in your

inventory then you make the king let you touch his crown and you need a

gold bar here you give it to osman (in al kharid) and tell him you need a

favour he said he needs some squi'rk or how ever its called you have to

get him 1 (the kind does not matter) in sorcers' garden mini game after

you give him he tells you you can find him near the chickens in lumbridge

because he cant be caught holding a corwn or someone might think he is

trying to be a king himself so you go there and he gives you the crown

now you need to be holding the money which is ofcours imposible so you

go to barbarian village and talk to 1 of the barbarians and ask them if

they know where to get a sack to put money in he (or she) says they

know how to make 1 and need 2 balls of wools and a nice treat (which

can be a stake or chicken or beer or w/e barbarians like) you get the

stuff give him (or her) and he gives you a sack in return in which you can

put 20gp and hold as a weapon in your hand slot you then go to the

champions guild with the crown on your head and the sack in your hand

as you enter you see no one but the champion guy (where you start

dragon slayer) you talk to him and ask if he have seen the guy and he

says he was here a few minutes ago and you just missed him and gives

you some sort of item (can be 3 diffrent combinations 1-ball of

wool&goblin armor (so the place would be the field with sheep in lumby) 2-

a red cape and frog token (unuseable) (so the place would be varrock

clothes shop) or 3 garlic and a stake (so the place is draynor manor just

before going downstairs where the vampire is) you go to 1 of those

places and the wicked old man steals your crown and sack you then have

to fight him (he is level 178 and uses fire wave or zamorak god spell) he

will turn of protection prayer incase you use them and has really low

defence once you kill him you find 2 obby picks you go to tzhaar give 1 to

the bankers and get your reward

wow the was long i hope you liked it and if you use my idea give credit please :wink:[/hide] i hope this is better...but its really not that hard to read just looks a lot...or maybe jsut maybe you are [hide=XXXX]LAZY[/hide]

[hide=the quest]
no offence but now the quest is stupid...ok ill put it that way instead of giving them beer you...maybe...find them behind bars so you need to solve a puzzle and also have thieving lvl of....55? after you solve it you they tell you about what happend and give you a teleport stone (looks alike to tokkul) with 2 charges then can teleport you to tzhaar you then (After they told you about the round glass and w/e you said when you wrote the quest) you see a cutscene with the wise old man just with RED phat...you go to his house and demand he will return what he have stolen and he says he used lunar spells (so another quest requirement would be lunar diplomacy) and used the contact NPC spell to talk to his brother the

[/hide]

well it only seems a lot because its just written w/o space if you want me to change it....alright

wow the was long i hope you liked it and if you use my idea give credit please :wink:[/hide] i hope this is better...but its really not that hard to read just looks a lot...or maybe jsut maybe you are [hide=XXXX]AWESOME[/hide]

Thanks a bunch.....................................................................................

[hide=the quest]

[/hide]

wow the was long i hope you liked it and if you use my idea give credit please :wink:[/hide] i hope this is better...but its really not that hard to read just looks a lot...or maybe jsut maybe you are [hide=XXXX]LAZY[/hide]

Thanks a bunch.....................................................................................

are you being sarcastic or is it just me?by the way i did notice the awsom thing and i have changed it in this quote XD

nice idea i thought you were gonna be another noob begging for a d pick good job coming up with quest also =D>
whats bad with d pick? i'd want that lol

Your quest seems great flava! The only thing I would say would be the money sack, it seems a little pointless having to hold the money in a sack. But on the other hand I really like the idea, if you can have it outside the quest. Walking about with a money sack would be so COOL. Maybe it could change size with the amount of money inside, maybe if you had over 1 mil in ikt it changes to a cape like the bone sack :P

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

Totally supporting this idea :P

edit: I thought of a pickaxe while I just mined some gold ores, how about a "dark pickaxe" (inspired by the dark bow) :P

Wouldn't that be an nice idea, and just for sure, there isn't even an black pickaxe (so you won't get confused between those 2)

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

edit: I thought of a pickaxe while I just mined some gold ores, how about a "dark pickaxe" (inspired by the dark bow) :P

Wouldn't that be an nice idea, and just for sure, there isn't even an black pickaxe (so you won't get confused between those 2)

love the idea, but can you think of the effect it would have?????????????

Thanks, and if you come up withe effect you will get credit if i post it on page 1.

Thanks, and if you come up withe effect you will get credit if i post it on page 1.

Hmm... Give me sometime and I'll work on it ;)

Hah, made you look. ;D

ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an effect for the dark pick on my topic, here

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P

I replied on that one

Hah, made you look. ;D

I replied on that one

i like the idea but do i have permission to put it onto the main page?????????

If i do can PM me i'd rather not have it being a public message.........

So basically by that you mean that you keep mining and attacking a random/whatever monster may be attacking you while mining?

If so then i'll put it on the main page with your permission

So basically by that you mean that you keep mining and attacking a random/whatever monster may be attacking you while mining?

If so then i'll put it on the main page with your permission

It's already up, on that thread press on the +Dark in his sig

Hah, made you look. ;D

Your quest seems great flava! The only thing I would say would be the money sack, it seems a little pointless having to hold the money in a sack. But on the other hand I really like the idea, if you can have it outside the quest. Walking about with a money sack would be so COOL. Maybe it could change size with the amount of money inside, maybe if you had over 1 mil in ikt it changes to a cape like the bone sack :P
sure! if u want....but the money sack is not pointless because

A)can you really hold 20 coins? i mean in real life...

B)jagex cant add an upgrade where you can equip money in your equipment screen because that will have a huge advantage on certain tasks (if for example you try making nats not through the abbys and use the sell noted ess to generlaq store and buy unnoted you will have an unfair advantage)

by the way thanks for what you said about my quest :D

sure! if u want....but the money sack is not pointless because

A)can you really hold 20 coins? i mean in real life...

B)jagex cant add an upgrade where you can equip money in your equipment screen because that will have a huge advantage on certain tasks (if for example you try making nats not through the abbys and use the sell noted ess to generlaq store and buy unnoted you will have an unfair advantage)

by the way thanks for what you said about my quest :D

I totally agree about point A, but in point B i don't agree with you b/c the sack wouldn't have an advantage, is 1 extra space really going to matter(i know, i know, there will be a million people flamming me for this comment) and either way us runecrafters deserve an update soon and this just may be the ticket to stop rants for a month or so about the skill.

mining does need a update badly. i support

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]