Road to 1000 Wild Pies!

8-)

With the up and coming update of dark bow and the rush of people going from 85-90 slayer, i feel that wild pies will be gold dust to people who are at 86-89 slayer when this update eventually comes, so ive decided to make 1000 wild pies!

To make wild pie you need:

1 Raw Bear Meat

1 Raw Rabbit

1 Raw Chompy

Mixed all together into pie dough in a dish

(ill obviously need x1000 of these)

The Pie Effect:

The effect of a wild pie is it will advance your slayer skill by 5 levels for a period of time before gradually reducing back to normal.

Current price for this item: 10-12k each

How ill be obtaining the ingredients:

Rabbit & Bear runs:

f_runsm_6ddb156.jpg

Raw Rabbit:

Ill be killing rabbits in Isafdar and running to Lletya's camp to bank them. There are 5 rabbit spawns which have 5hp each, they are guarded by lvl88 dire wolves but trees to the north block them from attacking while i collect. im averaving about 100 per 15 mins.

f_killrabbitsm_e008523.jpg

Raw Bear Meat:

Ill be killing grizzly bears just south of the rabbits, there are cubs here also, i havnt started killing these yet as im still on rabbits, im predicting 100 every 20 mins.

[pic]On its way[/pic]

Raw Chompy:

Now, this i feel will be a bit more tricky, i havnt killed any chompy since the quest so ill need to get the bow and arrows. this i think will be the thoughest part of the challenge.

[pic]On its way[/pic]

Getting 1000 pots of flour & Jugs of water will be tedious but fun!

If i dont burn any i will get 260k cooking xp which will make me 91 cooking. Thanks for looking!

P.S to any animal rights activists, it was in the publics interests that the rabbit population is to be brought down i have a licence to brutally murder bunny rabbits :boohoo:

Oh and if anyone has pots, pie dishes & jugs they just dont want ill gladly accept, post ere <3:

whosyourmom.png

Whip Drops: 23 Dragon Drops: 8 Barrows Drops: 2

Have fun, but using pies isn't really a great way to kill dark beasts, so I don't know if there will be a steady demand after the first few days.

You might want to consider the lunar spellbook to bake the pies, giving a 100% success rate, if you think it's worth the runes.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

I can just get the bear meat,I CANNOT do lunar spells. Meet me on f2p worlds to get dishes/bear meat/jugs of watter/flour. And,here's a song i made up about the mods!!

Eh-Hem.

-Music Starts-

My blog brings all the mods and T.E.T members to my blog,

members to my blog,

members to my blog!

I could teach you how to attract them,but I'd require a fee!

-Music Ends-

Post on my blog?

Clicky for my blog!

Popchicken32.png

Popchicken32.png

See, people like you are what made Socrates commit suicide. :roll: