MODS PLEASE LOCK ASAP

Acero Frio

Is there much exp difference provided by being able to wield your axe when going for 99 wc? I know it's only one log which you are taking up, but what's the opinion on this? Go for wieldable axe, and save a slot, or use a faster axe, which you can't wield?

Acero_Frio.png

I don't think you have all your facts.

The fastest axe right now is the Dragon axe and IT IS wieldable.

I think you might have misread his post :D. He just asked if it was better to be able to wield your axe rather then not wield it (i'm assuming rather to get attack lvl up or not) when going for 99 wcing

I think you might have misread his post :D. He just asked if it was better to be able to wield your axe rather then not wield it (i'm assuming rather to get attack lvl up or not) when going for 99 wcing

Since when does one get attack xp while woodcutting? :-k

You only get wc xp while woodcutting and by wielding the axe, you get an extra space for another log.

What am I missing here? It's very clear in his post that all he wanted to know was if it was better to wield or not wield an axe while woodcutting. He thinks that there is an axe you can not wield. Period.

aglipoy.png

You only get wc xp while woodcutting and by wielding the axe, you get an extra space for another log.

What am I missing here? It's very clear in his post that all he wanted to know was if it was better to wield or not wield an axe while woodcutting. He thinks that there is an axe you can not wield. Period.

Or maybe he has lower than 40 att, and wants to know if its worth it to get 40 att for 1 more log spot.

I think you're being a bit arrogant. You need 40 attack to weild a rune hatchet and therefore need attk exp.

personally i would weild it hang on will do some maths.

74483 logs from 1 - 99 wc.

which is 2660 trips at 28 logs per trip.

or 2758 trips at 27 logs per invent.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

its basically saying he is a skiller, and should he use one that he can weild, or a higher lv axe that he cant.

not saying that he is a skiller, but ...

EXAMPLE: a person has 40 atk and is cutting trees with his RUNE axe, and reaches 61 wcing. the person posts on tipit if he should use a DRAGON axe to cut now that he can, and place it in his inventory, since he doesn't have the requirement to weild like a weapon, or stick with the rune axe.

^again just an example, and i would suggest the higher lv axe, faster cutting time= no real time missed when missing only one log

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

If that's the case then it would be up to him to decide he wants to lvl up his attack to be able to wield a faster axe (which of course would have saved us all this posts and speculation if he had posted his stats in the first place).

Going all the way to lvl 99 would save significant time if he wielded an axe.

aglipoy.png

Whoever said that I thought there was an axe you cannot wield has misinterpreted my post. I merely asked whether it was better to use an axe which you have the attack lvl to wield whilst woodcutting, to save space for an extra log, or use an axe which you cannot wield, but get a few more exp with the logs that you have. :uhh:

Acero_Frio.png