What should I do?

Arambul

Well I recently made the big mistake of taking my money to the Duel Arena and got cleaned. I had my goal of Guthans in my hand, but then, it slipped away. Oh well!

Now, I'm trying to make a bit of money the old fashioned way, work for it! I have three options and would like some help on choosing.

Option 1) MTA. Mage Training Arena. This one will be a bit long, because I want all of the best items. I will make nats until I have about 5m and then buy the runes to get myself full infinity, mage's book, and a master's wand. I estimate it will take me about 1-2 weeks, and I will sell them for about 22-24m.

Option 2) Making nats. It's been a while since I have made nats. If I do this I'll do w16 airs or laws to 75, then make a ton of nats. My goal in money is about 20m, but I don't know how long it will take me to get it by makin nats.

Option 3) Clues! I will clue hunt and hopefully get a lot of items with some value behind them. This is really unreliable and I have no clue how long it would take to get 20m+. But who knows, maybe I can get some 3rd.

Basically, I want you to choose what you think would be best. I'm kind of steering away frop Option 2 because it is the most boring to me, but I'll do whatever I need to get some cash.

hatewn1.png