Firecape... Am I ready?

glitchntest

I know, I've read topics upon topics on getting the fire cape... I've tried twice, but both times I wasn't prepared with supplies. This is my last try since this inventory, and equipment has cleaned my bank. I'd like to know if I have all the correct supplies to do this with my stats, etc... Also if you have any tips for me that would be amazing. Last time I went in with full guthans, 2K racks and a karils bow, but the 180s kept healing themselves and hitting through my armor because I didn't want to waste prayer, and when I got to the 360s I couldn't melee them because they would hit me if I got close and I had to range them but I only had 2K racks which I needed to save for the Jad. Also, when I get to the 360s and 90s together, should I only use mage pray and get rid of the 90 first? Should I only use mage pray and get rid of the 360 first? I'm not too sure, hopefully that will be answered. Any tips with my equipment, etc. would really help.

Heres what I've got...

stats.jpg

inventory.jpg

equipment.jpg

equipmentstats.jpg

Thanks in advance!

P.S.

Please don't tell me to watch videos, or read guides again, because I'm currently watching the videos again, but I would like any tips even if they are shown in the video or guides already. Thanks.

^_^

well, i used 2 crystal bows and guthans to heal, so if you have the money, get guthans, the inventory is good, and dont use the range pot until in jad.

although your setup is great, i suggest getting at least 60 prayer, or you wont have enough super restores, and also get your range lv up higher. i learned the hard way. and i suggest 80+ range

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Just a suggestion but I'd change the cape for a God's Cloak for the prayer boost and maybe change the boots for ranger/ snakeskin.

-------

Currently looking for someone to make me a signature.. pm here or in game! Thanks ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ Fonz

wow... and I thought I was a combat froob... anyway... yea you could do it... looks like you have some of the best equipment... ALSO, GUTHANS IS WORSE THAN OTHER TECHNIQUES! or so I've heard... probably because of all the risk involved with hitting and healing on the correct hits :shame: :^o #-o ... anyways... GL! :P :D :mrgreen: ::' :thumbsup: :ohnoes: <3:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg