45 to 53 thieving, Help is appreciated.

WiteFlight

Hey d00ds zomg zomg,

Hi, i need 53 thieving for dt, and I hate the skill with a passion, I think it should be abolished from the game entirely. What is the fastest way to get to 53. I dont care if I dont make any money. As of now im just doing the chest in ardougne (sp?). Im at 45 nearly now.

Thanks d00ds

WiteFlight.gif

Um, if I trained my lvl 86 just from chests I'd hate the skill too... Chest are slowest way to go.

Pickpocketing is fastest. At your level pickpocket guards. A good place is edgeville guards house - you can lock guard in building and pickpocket him for a while.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

pickpocketing is fastest assuming you dont get caught, I happen to get caught at least 60% of the times with guards (I only did 20 trials tho) and even more with Master Farmers.

Is there any special way to pick em? It doesnt seem like it matters if they are turned around. Logically it would matter, but logically, someone would catch on if u tried to pick em 20 times in a row...

WiteFlight.gif

now theiving is the best skill in the game i love it from ur level go with guards its fun plus u make a lil cash plus even when u do hit 53 for dt u dont always open chests am level 99 and took me like 70+ picklocks well wish u all the best

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar