JC4ME PK Vid 4: "BL00DY D4GGER" !!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off jc4me is one of my oldest friends on rs, that ive know for 3 yrs, i dont see how me complimenting my friend is sad. Oh yeah bleep u too cabbage face. =D>

Naa, all you're doing is showing how big of a fucking idiot you are. Go over what you originally typed.

lol lets keep it clean gloves above the waist. :lol:

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

First off jc4me is one of my oldest friends on rs, that ive know for 3 yrs, i dont see how me complimenting my friend is sad. Oh yeah bleep u too cabbage face. =D>

Naa, all you're doing is showing how big of a fucking idiot you are. Go over what you originally typed.

wtf [bleep] get off my nuts. u jealous cuz i get real pus c while u only get e- pus c?

1st time I saw your vids were on a mates computer and I loved them <3:

You are an amazing pker and I'm surprised when you say no clans will let you join. You have a good outlook on the game and you seem like a prety cool guy lol

Anyway hot vid 8-)

Old school

You are an amazing pker and I'm surprised when you say no clans will let you join. You have a good outlook on the game and you seem like a prety cool guy lol

Anyway hot vid 8-)

tyvm =) yeah all the big name clans dont like me, i think its more becuse there 120 combat lvls get to there heads tbh. They say becuse i have lured/pray/tag/pjed before tbh w/e lol all them are nerds in my book. its just a game lol

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

Jezuuuuuuzzzzz..... Graveyard truley is a different part of tipit. Why cant people just enjoy a cool vid with great hits and a good pker. Since when is tipit so high and mighty that they can ignore the rest of the pking world and harp on any little [wagon] thing that is no honor. If you cant enjoy a video because of someone breaking invisable "rules" on a video game then well..... #-o nvm.

Awsome video. Nice to see places other than east drags, mb and edge. That 42, 0, 35, 40, 37 combo was [bleep]ing sick, not to mention the specs. Anyways, keep it upz, love thar vids.

Jezuuuuuuzzzzz..... Graveyard truley is a different part of tipit. Why cant people just enjoy a cool vid with great hits and a good pker. Since when is tipit so high and mighty that they can ignore the rest of the pking world and harp on any little [wagon] thing that is no honor. If you cant enjoy a video because of someone breaking invisable "rules" on a video game then well..... #-o nvm.

Awsome video. Nice to see places other than east drags, mb and edge. That 42, 0, 35, 40, 37 combo was [bleep] sick, not to mention the specs. Anyways, keep it upz, love thar vids.

tyvm glad to see someone with a life on these fourms =)

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

Anyway hot vid 8-)

tyvm =) yeah all the big name clans dont like me, i think its more becuse there 120 combat lvls get to there heads tbh. They say becuse i have lured/pray/tag/pjed before tbh w/e lol all them are nerds in my book. its just a game lol

Yeah exactly its just a game =p

I'm sure half the airheads that don't like you probably lure and stuff as well. Its sad how some ppl take the game so seriously though :$

And in my opinion your vids are far better than most 120's+ vids I've seen

Old school

Anyway hot vid 8-)

I'm sure half the airheads that don't like you probably lure and stuff as well. Its sad how some ppl take the game so seriously though :$

ty bro combat lvl and are you in a clan?

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

Anyway hot vid 8-)

ty bro combat lvl and are you in a clan?

A few weeks ago I got 70 defence (I was pure), and I'm cb 94 now. When I get around to it I'll train def a bit higher. Yeah I'm not in a clan either at the moment :$

Old school

mate all i can say is :o :shock:

nice vid and for those that dont luring vids they shouldnt be dumb enough to fall for them great vid 10/10 add me ingame for a chat =)

Jc4me is perm muted I think?

ya perma muted on jc i talk on my tank ranger acct (mricebarrage) you can add that name and we can chat sometimes also got ts.

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

The sad part is that in the last part you were wearing 3rd Age, Santa, Mage Book, Fire Cape, and a Fury skulled and with cabbages! OoC would be proud of you. :lol:

Ok, the sad part is that I would probably still get eaten alive by you when you had that inventory EVEN if I had a full inventory of sharks and the works. You're just....amazing and made of steel. :-#

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

The sad part is that in the last part you were wearing 3rd Age, Santa, Mage Book, Fire Cape, and a Fury skulled and with cabbages! OoC would be proud of you. :lol:

Ok, the sad part is that I would probably still get eaten alive by you when you had that inventory EVEN if I had a full inventory of sharks and the works. You're just....amazing and made of steel. :-#

lol ty for watching and naw ida died to you if you had sharks lol

jc4mecopy2av3.gif

I redbarred you for a whip last night and then got punched by a spectator. Good fight, and if he was your friend then no respect. =;

lol didnt pk last nite,maybe wp? by looking at your stats i highly doubt we or you would have even tryed to attack me.

jc4mecopy2av3.gif