Animation avvy request!Please!!!Resize!

Zeddude

Ew... transparent border. Really choppy opacity with the text, what are you guys giving him?

I may give it a go, but a warning, I'm a bum. This WILL take a long time, maybe a week and there is a chance I forget. If you want a preview of my sig/avy I think I recently have two threads here, search my name. As for my normal signatures, you'll have to look back years, literally years on tip.it.

Ew... transparent border. Really choppy opacity with the text, what are you guys giving him?

I may give it a go, but a warning, I'm a bum. This WILL take a long time, maybe a week and there is a chance I forget. If you want a preview of my sig/avy I think I recently have two threads here, search my name. As for my normal signatures, you'll have to look back years, literally years on tip.it.

Id appreciate anything lol! = )

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Hm, lets see. I take my time. Do it 3 times. And get it shot down when Zack says it can't be resized to 8kb.

How the hell are you expecting to make an "awesome", as you describe it, if even that. When it will look like crap when resized. Wasting your time

Hm, lets see. I take my time. Do it 3 times. And get it shot down when Zack says it can't be resized to 8kb.

How the hell are you expecting to make an "awesome", as you describe it, if even that. When it will look like crap when resized. Wasting your time

2 things,

1. how the hell did you get that huge sig in?

2. You quoted "awesome", when did I use that word?

2 things,

1. how the hell did you get that huge sig in?

2. You quoted "awesome", when did I use that word?

1. It is called size limit.

2. If your stupid enough to not read the whole sentence, then why talk about it?

I do realize i shouldn't of said awesome, but why do you have to make a big deal out of it?

• 2 weeks later...
I made one, but it's way to large. I don't think there's anyway i can resize. It's like 100 x over the limit.

Here it is anyway

anift4.gif

wow its awesome very nice work, ashame its too much we should be able to get a little more Kb. thanks anyway

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg