Reicpie for Disaster Help

Dill

Can someone tell me what things to wear and what items to bring EXACTLY for the Black Dragon, Evil Chicken and final bosses? I see people lower lvl than me with barrows gloves and it always make me jelous lol.

Also I don't understand how to make that stew what so ever. It's just too complicating :?

But if you can help me with this,

Thanks.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàTenkiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà

For the black dragon, just make sure you bring a anti fire sheild, ice gloves, good melee armor and a good wep. For the evil chicken, I used protect from magic. If you dont have high enough prayer just bring the highest d hide you can wear. I haven't done the bosses either so I can't help you there.

Barrows items so far: Ahrim staff, dh axe, V helm, Ahrim top.

For the black dragon, just make sure you bring a anti fire sheild, ice gloves, good melee armor and a good wep. For the evil chicken, I used protect from magic. If you dont have high enough prayer just bring the highest d hide you can wear. I haven't done the bosses either so I can't help you there.
Thanks

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàTenkiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà

Can someone tell me what things to wear and what items to bring EXACTLY for the Black Dragon, Evil Chicken and final bosses? I see people lower lvl than me with barrows gloves and it always make me jelous lol.

Also I don't understand how to make that stew what so ever. It's just too complicating :?

But if you can help me with this,

Thanks.

Dragon-just range it

Chicken-mage protect&beat it to death

Final bosses- ALWAYS have a NON-RUNE teleport(one lowers your magic level, almost killed me because of the freezing effect), and a ring of life, saved me, the monster hitted delayed damage in falador though, 1 hp left.

Gelatin mother-use dragonhide, have about 5+ magic bonus, and if you can use melee, use dds specials(poison)

Others I cannot remember.

And use sharks, I did it with lobsters(I did DT with lobbies too :roll: ) but if you are low leveled, use sharks

Black Dragon

Ranging, there is a really obvious safepot there behind the rocks

Also ice glovse are not really need...

Evil Chicken

Protection from mage and whack away

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Stew: take notes

Get a good numer of stews, and make your hell cat chase the rats in Evil Dave's dungeon. Get a good amount of all colors of spices, there's 4 colors.

Add 1 dose of, say, yellow spice ONLY and offer it to Dave. If he says the dose is right, write it down. Else, add 2 doses of yellow spice and repeat. Once you have the right amount of all 4 colors, make 1 final stew with the right doses of all colors, and you are done.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...