Looking to buy an abstract sig and avatar, 250k and 50k

Bpob

Ok i'm looking for a good abstract sig and avatar

Style : Just something crazy :) , go mad.

Colours : Blues? I Like the colours in one of Frothkahns sigs the greeny one with the girl in the middle. Or even yellows. - Please pick one of these colour themes or just try to blend 1 or 2 of them together nicely.

Text : I want the name Ben and the quote 'Live every day as if it's your last' if thats possible?

Also there is a chance i will may buy the sigs that would have been 2nd and 3rd for around 100k each and an extra 20k for the avatars.

Well hope that made sense have fun

bensig8kp.jpg

was gunna do blue, but been doing that for ages. Chose the yellow one instead, firey kind of yellow at least.

Mmm... fire :lol: Hope yah like lol.

oh come on nadril!

i need that 300k =(

55 mage is expensive to get to ya know?

Lol i know it is, i have 75 magic using mostly chaos runes (and fire bolt, not crumble undead) from 66-75 :shock:

And i need it too :P Trying to get a yellow p-hat :oops:

Heh

Ice - I quite like the sig missing the quote tho, avatar isn't my favourite.

Nad - Love the background :D dont like the font tho and maybe you could put the quote and the name in different places?

Other than that ill just wait for more entries thanks

Heh

Ice - I quite like the sig missing the quote tho, avatar isn't my favourite.

Nad - Love the background :D dont like the font tho and maybe you could put the quote and the name in different places?

Other than that ill just wait for more entries thanks

yeah i'll do that :D

Wow, lots of replies thanks guys :wink: .

Lets see...

icedracon - Sig's looking nice but i dunno a bit plain, however i like the avatar :)

CommandoSGT - Wow i like that one alot, but maybe make the text different in the sig to make it stand out more, its a bit of a challange to read the text >.<, apart from that, your in second :)

MeTaLRoCk - That is a superb sig, your in the lead atm maybe u could play around with the text 'Ben' maybe make it blend more? i quite like the font tho.

RemiX - Well i cant use that here can i? Apart from that its nice apart from the fact that the font sucks and the quote isnt there.

s00pr - I love the font of the text and the position of it and the pic :wink: , but background eh, dunno its just not doing it for me? i do very much like the style tho, maybe u could try a different colour scheme seen as there are already a few blue ones in this comp. this goes for anyone actually.

Nad - Whered u go :P ?

All round great stuff :D

Metalrock is in the lead at this point :wink:

Wow, lots of replies thanks guys :wink: .

Lets see...

icedracon - Sig's looking nice but i dunno a bit plain, however i like the avatar :)

CommandoSGT - Wow i like that one alot, but maybe make the text different in the sig to make it stand out more, its a bit of a challange to read the text >.<, apart from that, your in second :)

MeTaLRoCk - That is a superb sig, your in the lead atm maybe u could play around with the text 'Ben' maybe make it blend more? i quite like the font tho.

RemiX - Well i cant use that here can i? Apart from that its nice apart from the fact that the font sucks and the quote isnt there.

s00pr - I love the font of the text and the position of it and the pic :wink: , but background eh, dunno its just not doing it for me? i do very much like the style tho, maybe u could try a different colour scheme seen as there are already a few blue ones in this comp. this goes for anyone actually.

Nad - Whered u go :P ?

All round great stuff :D

Metalrock is in the lead at this point :wink:

had to go for the night :D

i'll fix the sig today :)