Iron arrows or bolts?

Soulsniper64

I heard that rapid on c'bow is about as fast as accurate short bow. But c'bow has a serious upper hand in damage.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Iron bolts hit the same as rune arrows, and the crossbow fires 3 times for every 5 with the MSB. I personally think the c'bow is better, but just my choice.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

dragonmguthan,Qazadex.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

I swear everytime i go to a F2p world (i'm a member) some noob randomly trades me full iron or somin then he keeps tradin me. Most of runescape's population is a combined IQ of 20 #-o.

Thats my opinion. I've tried them both out, and I get slightly more exp per hour. Also, what are you going to kill? The crossbow has higher ranged attack so it hits more on high def monsters.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I swear everytime i go to a F2p world (i'm a member) some noob randomly trades me full iron or somin then he keeps tradin me. Most of runescape's population is a combined IQ of 20 #-o.

I'd probably make them into bolts then.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I've heard the dark bow is so slow people can take your monsters. So I don't recommend it.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png