Sneaky Sigs

Jdprs

0 posts, I dont like that.

CC:

1st sig:

Looks allright, but has no blending. I dont think every signature needs a blended render, I dont blend them either. The text could use some improvement, maybe a stroke and a different font.

2nd sig:

I like the colors in this one. But, something strange happened to the render. The left arm looks a bit wierd, I dont think it belongs there. About the font, it has been used quite alot. But you used it in the right way. I dont want to whine about it, doesnt look bad at all.

3rd sig:

Nothing much to comment, on. The 'P' in the name is a bit unreadable though.

You should make a sigshop, if you dont already have one. Keep it up :wink:

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

i say make them all bigger :thumbsup:

they are all really good. the first sig's font is kinda weird and you could use a different one. the second sig is great. its really good but i just dont like the render. the last sig is my favorite. the text, colors, and style match the render perfectly =D>

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Thanks for the comments, iv heard the render blending thing before, and like iv said, i don't really know how to blend :P If anyone has any tips on that, that would be cool

As for the 2nd one, the render is just as it is supposed to be, i didn't add anything thats not supposed to be there, it might just look weird against the background or something, id show the original, but the site i got it from is down

About the size - i just like smaller sigs, everything looks sharper, crisper, better :P In my opinion.

if you have the right program, you dont lose render quality by resizing

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.