[Handled]Barbarian pots requirement

beyond what is listed on the KB of RS i have compiled this list. Because it doesnt say in the knowledge base which pots you can get away with just using roe(which is a lot more plentiful) or you have to use caviar:

attack---can use roe

anti ---can use roe

balm

str---can use roe

stat restore ---can use roe

energy----- caviar required

def

agility

combat

prayer

spr attack----- caviar required

spr anti

fishing

spr energy

hunter----- caviar required

spr str

magic ess------ caviar required

spr restore------ caviar required

spr def

extra strong anti

anti fire

magic

zammy

my educated guess is that energy and higher pots require caviar and below you can just use roe. The ones i have listed are the ones i have tested first hand. I believe this would be very helpful for everyone.

also you can post your findings for confirmation of which pots require caviar(just try using roe on it and see if it works youll get a message like " this pot requires caviar, not roe, if you wish to make a mixed pot"

Lord-Kain1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Man, I would have loved to see this post about 5 hours ago :P

The barbarian pots are added into the guide(hidden at the moment), and yes, everything above energy needs caviar.

~M

Man, I would have loved to see this post about 5 hours ago :P

The barbarian pots are added into the guide(hidden at the moment), and yes, everything above energy needs caviar.

it was up for about 2 days before then ;) somebodys not using the seeeaarrrch oooption *tsk tsk* ;) lol

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.