rate my fourts sig

TMLMatus

rate my fourts sig i change the zero number everytime i get more yew so peoeple knwo hwo much i'm sellign and for how much each ... pretty enovating ehh.

Woods_0_logs_copy.png

lol stupid post ... a tree damaged my ruen axe just now whiel i wasnt lookign... oh well.

Don't worry, Zimlem. You're correct.

Ooo, I like that siggy. Great screenshot. - 9/10 :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

its original, don't see much of that around any more. :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

are u serious u liek it ? thsi is the first oen that got more then 4 lol thanks for makign me happy.

sellings spelled wrong

yah i've noticed that but i cant change that.

try slowing down ur typing speed.

the sigs good though.

and if u dont wanna change ur sig every time u get more/less logs just put it unfer the sig in writting. alot easier

thanks man but i still cnat use it because i made 5 different sigs that look the same with different log numbers ... i have 0,500+,1000+,1500+,2000+ and i would have to do that for all of them ... dont worry i'll just say the spelling is so post to be like that. Oh yah and whe ni start minign coal or fishing i will do the same thing for those like for example " curretnly selling 1000 coal 100 each" and i'll make pictures for that too.