Goku_300's Blog About big goals (07-11-07/07-26-07)

Hey guys.

Today i was in church and watched my 2 little step kids for first time the oldest one is 4 and the youngest one is 2 seriusly i was crying so much when the oldest one found me and waved to me it was first time ever she saw me but she knew it was me =D that made my heart soo happy =D i had got orders not to touch them or talk to them because im step dad and they dont need to know me yet )=.

Thats Sad.

1111.jpg

Click The Picture To Go To My Blog.

Wow, good luck. I would organize the hides into other hides. It would make it look cleaner overall.

Also, make use of colors in the hide tabs. Be sure to not use a bright yellow though, that would be annoying for the people trying to read it.

tfssig.png

Good Luck on all those goals, you seem to make a goal of everything, not just skills but also certain drops and minigames :D Well at least you have alot of goals to change between when one get's boring.

Gl on achieving every single one of them :D

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Good luck on your goals!!! \' Hope you achive them as soon as possible. Don' t give up though. :D

And one more thing:

DBZ FTW!!!

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Hiya matey, guess who just made a new tip-it accound!

Well, I have to say, these goals are insane! But eh, you can go through them! Keep in mind that when you will finnish them, you will have a TOTALLY OWNAGE ACCOUND (better not mess with ya :P).

Keep it up, you're doing great so far =D>! I will try to train skills with ya when I'll be done with the creepy stringing.

If you're bored, I'm here to cheer ya up!

Good luck!

HeyHey! I've just seen you! :D I was like "Hmm.. Sure I've seen that name somewhere!"

That's crazy exp in your fishing and cooking.. Gl with rounding them up.. and.. with your ordinary goals too! :D

Lemme know if you get some Champion Scrols.. I've always wanted one, but never got one *sniff*.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Wow..

Thank You so much for posting mann,

Now i start update this again.

Ty for supporting me.

Hurray

Happyness Ftw

1111.jpg

Click The Picture To Go To My Blog.