Construction 1-20 / agility 35-40

Maxx91

I want to do Fremmenik Isles, and therefore need a few lvls.

Where should i train my agility? Gnome Stronghold is very slow..

What about Construction? What will be the costs? What should i make?

Should i get my own planks?

~Thanks

Angat, at 35-40 agility, wouldn't Maxx fail alot of the obstacles? If I remember correctly I think you can do barbarian outpost at 35, also slow like gnome stronghold, but a bit better exp per lap. However Max should at least give Brimhaven a shot and see how he does exp wise compared to his previous methods. You sure can rack up alot of exp at Brimhaven and all you need to pay is the entrance fee and bring your own food. Some agility pots would be usefull at brimhaven too, some obstacles make you lose agility lvls temporarily if you fail.

As for construction, I think I went real cheap from 1-40. 1-40 in any skill doesn't take a whole lot of effort. I went and got my own planks (free on Entrana if you have the patience to collect them). I think I also used alot of clay which I also got for free.

All in all, your total cost would be about 0 if you can get your own food for agility, and your own construction supplies.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I will forgive yours :)

About construction, what room should i start with? And i should make 1

thing, break it down, and make it again, for the fastest xp, right?

I've got 700 clay in my bank (don't ask me why), could i use these?

I have never trained construction before, so really don't know what it's

about. I have paid the guy 1k for a house, tho.

You'll need to build a parlour I don't know offhand what that costs, maybe 5k. Then make your clay into soft clay if it's not already. Make a ton of fireplaces or regular chairs when you can. Break them down and keep going. You will also need some nails for the chairs, not many though. I made the mistake of making 1k steel nails and I don't think that I used half of them. Using the best nail you can lessens the chances of your nails breaking. I used steel because at the time, it was the best I could make.

Check out tips guide on construction for more info on getting started. They have everything about construction you'll ever need to know. I really like cons as a skill, I'm just bummed I don't have any gp to sink into it now.

For even more free exp in cons, try using any genie lamps you have on cons untill you reach your goal. It would be very little exp, but thats one less fireplace or chair you'd have to make.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I will forgive yours :)