Power Levling Herblore?

endless921

If you're getting all your herbs by killing monsters, just drop the low ones, keep the higher ones (also the ones you can't identify: they'll be usefull later on)

if you got lots of cash, buy a lot of unidentified, identify them and make them to potions, or sell them.

Str potions would cover a bit of your expenses.

I myself have 57herblore and I drop herbs up to haralander.

(all depends on how far from a bank I am)

Prayer potions might break even or give a small loss. (lots of ranarrs for sale on the forum, and p potions are easy to sell, but even at best, you are likely to only break even)

Well I would say hang on to those Harralanders - they are higher than Tarromins.

Harralanders are possibly also the best herb for leveling

Lvl 22 - Stat Restores - 62.5 exp (Tower of life for Red Spider Eggs)

Lvl 26 - Energy pots - 67.5 exp (Gnome Stronghold to buy chocolate dust)

Lvl 36 - Combat pots - 84 exp (Goat horns - so get some easy combat trainin too)

Lvl 44 - Harralandar Tar - 72.5 exp (though you need to gather 15 swamp tar per herb - or buy from trader ships)

The Serum 207s you can make at lvl 15 using Tarromin and ash are a cheaper way to gain 50 exp than using Limpwurt roots to make strength potions

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Yeah, make Serum 207 from Tarromins. Save limpwurt roots for Super Strength potions!

Farming helps a lot with raising Herblore. Go to dagonnath - they drop tons of herb seeds, especially toadflax seeds. Toad legs are easily picked up in the Gnome Stronghold. I raised several Herblore levels on Agility potions this way.

Well.... the thing is.... I last summer and recently got my account back, and I also just got members back on it on Tuesday. My first main that is, and I only have 6 Farming(Tears of Guthix) and have no intentions of lvling that atm. Thanks for all the information and i'll do my best to put it to use. I greatly appreciate it... I really do.