Brimhaven Safespots

Brollygerman

Well for metals...

If you use any kind of distance attack they won't come near you. They will just use fire breath. (you can't hally these obviously, you need the shield), but a lot of people mage them and theres no need for a safe spot because they will stay where they are.

Theres a spot from firegiants, on the upper floor, look for a skeleton in a little dip in the wall. You are not safe from dogs until they become unaggressive. there is no range spot safe from dogs for those. Range is best at the waterfall for fire giants.

As for greaters, i don't know. There is probably something similar, a spot over a skeleton or mushrooms, but i really don't know. For greater deamons the best range spot is the watchtower dungeon cage.

There aren't any black drags in brimmy dungeon. The best place to range them is in taverly dungeon, it's easy enough to work out the spots once you're there, there are loads. You can get them stuck on the ladder, on the wall-hole bit near the zammy mages (chaos druids? icr, they're in red robes anyway), and on the wall near the obelisk there. I beleive there are also black drag range spots in the evil chickens lair but i can't help you out there.

As for reds, not the foggiest sorry.