~{Dustin's Blog}~~~Away~~~

banneryn7.png

Hello, my name is Dustin and I'm making this blog cause I'm bored. Please post if you like no forcing. ;) (But please?) and w00t I finally found out how to use the hidden message thing....w00t w00t Oh and still under construction making at this very second.

Most Recent level:

90fishingwn4.png

[hide=About me] I'm from Louisiana. I'm 15. I like punk rock music my favorite band is The Used. I'm from the south so I do southernly things...(hunt, fish, etc.) I'm not an idiot. I dislike all stereotypes (mainly the ones against Americans but hey might as well say all). and I don't like the people that say them. Oh and especially British folk that say them. [/hide]

STATS:

This will show you my levels and how I plan on getting them up and any stat pictures I have left over, Thanks.

[hide=Current stats] barrowsmfishcape,Dustin%20the%20g.gif

I'll get my total up by doing the things I'm lowest at and working up my favorite skills ;)[/hide]

[hide=COMBAT STATS!]Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Dustin%20the%20g.gif

I don't despise PC since it isn't the XP machine it used to be...But I used to despise it ;)

63prayerwp1.png[/hide]

[hide= Overall] Dustin%20the%20g.gif[/hide]

Going to do my favorites now ;)

[hide=Fishing pl0x!] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Going to get up by fishing monks of course ;) I do that all the time! It's where you can find me no matter what (unless I'm offline for all you smart Alecs out there ;)) World 79 Monkfishers FTW!!! Made great freinds and hope to keep them.[/hide]

[hide=Slayer pl0x]Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Doing the assigned tasks I use Duradel and recently I got hacked so not much supplies which is all in good fun gives me something to do not going to be doing this until I earn the money I lost back by, you guessed it, FISHING! [/hide]

[hide=Herblore (No good at it yet)] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Just recently taking a liking to herblore. I'm going to make 2k super attacks then I have no idea what I'm doing after that.[/hide]

[hide=Hunter] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

I want Ninja implings going to level using Red salamanders my freind told me to do this and I trust him ;)[/hide]

[hide=Crafting] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

I love crafting but never had enough money to train it that well hopefully that will change but until then Green drag killin it is \' [/hide]

[hide=Con pl0x (No good cash issuses once again but still fun)] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Using anything and everything I get from cave horrors and jungle horrors (teak and mahogany planks and sometimes cutting a few myself).[/hide]

[hide=Fletching] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Yew Longs all the way Boi![/hide]

[hide=Farming stink at it] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Farming stuff?[/hide]

The rest of these stats I don't like nor dislike just not good enough to be my favorites :)

[hide=Runecrafting] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Making a huge amount of natures after I get my fishing to 99. Around 30-50kish.[/hide]

[hide=Agility] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Wilderness Agility course.[/hide]

[hide=Theiving] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Pyramid Plunder. (eventually)[/hide]

[hide=Mining] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Got it Already![/hide]

[hide=Smithing] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Making iron plates.[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Burning the maples I get from Kingdom of Misc.[/hide]

[hide=Cooking] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Cooking food for myself and sometimes whipping out the gaunts and cooking a few k monks[/hide]

[hide=Woodcutting] Dustin%20the%20g.gif

Cutting yews.[/hide]

Mini Game strategies and Equipment (Soon)

[hide=Kingdom of Misc strategy] I use the method where you deposit 1.35M. Then, you get your approval rating to 100%.(Keep this up ALL the time). Then, you put it on full flax half maples. Usually recieve 9k flax and 4.5k Maples at the cost of 525k. (And a few seeds.)[/hide]

[hide= Barrows Inv and strategy] For Barrows I use the method where you only pray against Dharok and Karil and use defence against everyone else but I use a super defence potion so they hit less often works out well. and It's REALLY cheap.

Equipment:

barrowsinv165940af6.jpg

But I don't use this anymore I use rune armor atm but I'm saiving to get my dh back I got hacked you already know it but this is the only I've got.

Total Barrows Lessons: (For freinds only)

[/hide]

Bank:

[hide=Bank 2 weeks after I got hacked]bankvb5.png[/hide]

Donations:

[hide= After I lost my elegant from lost connection] donationsab9.png

Forgot cash but Baker also donated 300k[/hide]

Okay I've got the basics down you can post now! Bii bii

Technical Advise Question:

Why does it censor the word H(a)t(e) on tip.it?

Retired from Runescape as of June 1, 2007.

Visit my guide on internet conduct and abbreviations!

You say that you despise PC but yet you got your latest level there? Hm..

But good luck with all your goals! I love Slayer.. Keep it up! :D

Oh, and for Barrows, I'd exchange the Torag Legs for a Veracs Skirt. It's the same or nearly the same stat bonus, but the Veracs gives a Prayer boost.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Lost my verac helm, 2x granite sheild, Obby cape, and rune boots 2 days ago sorry I haven't been here.

Story of Loss:

I was at the Thzaar cave place the munsters. I had just gotten my FIRST Obby cape drop. I was so happy! I had to go to the bathroom so I clicked log off, I left before I checked to see if it had actually worked. So, when I get back all I had seen was myself stripped of my armor and the words, "Oh dear, you are d(e)(a)d." and when I scrolled up it had said, " Wait 10 seconds until after combat to log out." or something of the sort. I suppose a random had gotten me. All I am is thankful I had banked my flail so I wouldn't have lost that aswell. :boohoo:

P.S

I had two granite sheilds because I ran into my freinds so they gave me them since they were quiting...(I'll miss you) :cry:

Retired from Runescape as of June 1, 2007.

Visit my guide on internet conduct and abbreviations!