Barrows Help

Chumley

Hi All,

I am about to start barrowing for the first time and I have a couple of questions.

1) I plan to use slayer dart, what kill count should I be aiming for to try and maximise the number of deaths received in the chest?

2) Roughly how many deaths will it take for a full run? (I will mage 5 brothers and range ahrim, and use melee in the tunnels).

My Mage is 62 if that helps at all.

Thanks in advance.

chumley.png

I think 20 kill count would be best. I have no clue what your deaths/trip would be though, sorry.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Average 12 deaths per brother.. my estimate..

Kill count try to get more than 10.. less than 20

i usually get 12- 15

It will always be a profit and the first item will always seems hard =]

Have fun and goodluck

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Thanks for your help. I'll budget for around 60-70 deaths per trip, and aim for 15 kill count.

What would be a typical number of deaths from a 15 kill count, I'm guessing 70-90 ish??

chumley.png

yeah try and get a kill count between 12-15. You want your runs to be as fast as possible to increase your chances. 2 full runs > than a higher kill count. Start off with 500 deaths or so because you will make the death runes back from the chest. Buy more minds because you usually tend to run out of those from time to time.

SmallBlog.jpg

xxv0lcomxx.png

Back From Being Hacked July 10th!

personally I get a kill count of 16 (gee, wonder why), and I get a fine amount of runes. I always take at least 120 casts of whatever spell I'm using, be it bolt, blast, or wave, yet I never use them all - just in case I splash like crazy though, you never know. :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif