A good and easy way to get membership!

Julijan

Dear f2p players im posting this topic to help some players who realy want to become runescape members but parents dont aprove,dont got a credit card, there is no other way etc. I have found 2 good sites(not spam sites) that pay you about 0.01$ per add you click on their site. I know it doesnt sound much but think if u have about 10 refererals that could be 7$ in a week and if u are reffered by some1 you get 2x what they get. They use paypal(means money on internet) and send u when u want it to be sended. Then you can buy your membership easy and later when u have enough referals you dont even have to do anything just let them do the hard work while u sit back and play runescape membership account! http://www.advercash.net

Good referer 8-)

Julijan - member of these two sites and Tip.it All with same accounts.

If u wish u are welcome to refer me = Julijan (not posting links just giving sugest for better site experience :D

some guy/gal made a thread exactly like this on the second page

Just wondering, how many hours would it take to get 1 week of membership?

If you got enough referrals not much. Just put it on the background while playing rs and click once every 30 seconds.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Well you have to have lots of referals and if u refer me :P ull get even more from it lol. Membership hmmm... if u are very good - means if u have active referers u can get it in 1 week but not then 1-2months :?

And no_way2go posting referal links IS againts the rules i wanted to post it myself but i thinked twice before posting it. And anybody that ready this for now has a choice who he will refer me ( :D :arrow: Julijan here and on that web) or :shame: :arrow: no_way2go :twisted:

For the record, this IS against tip.it rules.

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps, italics, bold, etc.), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, begging (for yourself or another player), excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, as well as any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Additionally, do not pointlessly bump old threads unless you're contributing to the topic. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

EDIT: fixed the quote tags.

nh.jpg