Runescape Fashion Weekly

alyssalarue

fashhs5.jpg

~Your Guide To The Latest Styles In Runescape~

Formal Wear:

formfashdy6.png

You can never go wrong with some god robes. These are great for both men and women for women a rune satchel and Vyrewatch shoes are great additions. Elegant is also a great choice for formal clothing. If you are on a lower budget use some Items from the frog prince/ princess random event for formal wear. Matching Colors and patters are key for formal clothing.

Casual:

Casual clothes should be fun and they don't have to match, make them a symbol of your personality, its also a great time to show off that skill cape that you worked so hard for.

Party:

One word, Color

Dont's:

-Stay away from those god awful priest robes and monk robes.

Do's:

-Know when to wear the right clothes, you might not want to be wearing formal clothes when fighting Kq.

-Berets look good with anything

-Flared pants are awesome

-When choosing a skilling outfit, make it light.

Thanks For Reading, A New Volume Next Week! :ohnoes:

tifsbti6oi.gif

This is an advanced warning( A JUST IN CASE):

Rule 1: This forum is for works of fiction, poetry, and any other types of literary works. This does not include your latest trip into the wilderness, thesis about the state of the RuneScape economy, or other discussion type threads.

Ok it doesn't expressly say Magazine Entries are bad, what it does say is that there should be works of Fiction, Poetry, Faction(Fiction based on true events or Something that happened to you that others would find interesting and was more than 3 lines) and Comics(Although I have yet to see one).

The closest parrell to the rules would be a thesis about the state of Runescape Economy:

This is not a work of Fiction

This is very opinionated

This is going to start a discussion (if you are lucky and people reply)

This isn't so much a magazine as a very short guide to what to wear.

However...I thought it wasn't really my type if thing, but it obvouisly took some effort to write this, so I would talk to ForsakenMage. Find out if this allowed here. If it is then carry on, because it could be interesting, if not then I would suggest trying another board.

:anxious:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

In my opinion not the best Fashion advice going round but I have seen worse, and anyway, it is a game, I love Fashion in real life but in Runescape it really does not bother me, people are really taking this game far to seriously.

This is an advanced warning( A JUST IN CASE):

Rule 1: This forum is for works of fiction, poetry, and any other types of literary works. This does not include your latest trip into the wilderness, thesis about the state of the RuneScape economy, or other discussion type threads.

Ok it doesn't expressly say Magazine Entries are bad, what it does say is that there should be works of Fiction, Poetry, Faction(Fiction based on true events or Something that happened to you that others would find interesting and was more than 3 lines) and Comics(Although I have yet to see one).

The closest parrell to the rules would be a thesis about the state of Runescape Economy:

This is not a work of Fiction

This is very opinionated

This is going to start a discussion (if you are lucky and people reply)

This isn't so much a magazine as a very short guide to what to wear.

However...I thought it wasn't really my type if thing, but it obvouisly took some effort to write this, so I would talk to ForsakenMage. Find out if this allowed here. If it is then carry on, because it could be interesting, if not then I would suggest trying another board.

:anxious:

Watch out alyssalarue, Archimage_a Bites.

(no offense archimage, its just that every post ive read has something negative in it. Especially the one where you said you just bite me :ohnoes: very scary :ohnoes: )

All of my posts are in some way or another negative, and they are also normally partly positive as well.

Its my entire Philolophy, but since this is not my thread...

I do not bite though...I am not Hostile in any of my posts.

I simply tell you what I thought, both the good and bad.

I offer advice so that they cannot get into trouble...and back up their work in case someone/somemod gets a bit over Zealous.

But blue...you have nothing to worry about...I can be gentle :shock:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

All of my posts are in some way or another negative, and they are also normally partly positive as well.

Its my entire Philolophy, but since this is not my thread...

I do not bite though...I am not Hostile in any of my posts.

I simply tell you what I thought, both the good and bad.

I offer advice so that they cannot get into trouble...and back up their work in case someone/somemod gets a bit over Zealous.

But blue...you have nothing to worry about...I can be gentle :shock:

VERY SHOCKING :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now if you excuse me, Im gonna throw this computer out the window because if I play runescape it laggs too much...

Oh wait, I have to many saves on this thing from my other few video games!

DANGIT!!