Say "NO" To The Slayer Skill Avatar

Sir_Tallin

If you're like me and don't like the new slayer skill, go ahead and put this as you're avatar, make sure to include in you're sig that I made it.

saynotoslayerskill7pr.png

Thanks.

P.S. - Don't start a flame war on here. We have the right to speak our opinions.

Slayer is a good incentive to train combat (sorry Tallin, at least it will draw people away from your trees :wink: ), and gives nice rewards at higher levels I hear.

Superpowers, I think we have plenty of those in RS already: Teleporting, Invincibility (prayer protections), Speed (running/teleporting), all the magic spells, Invisibility (lag).

Drugdealing, isn't that herblaw? :wink: So many fighters training unaturally in RS.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

its accually not that bad of a skill. see if your lvl 3 and you start lvling your slayer, lvling wont be as boring. cuse its kinda like a quest while combat training. however i can see how it would be boring.

i think they just made this skills so lvling combat wouldn't be so grindy.

come on i checked it out and its not bad people have been bickering about not having any new skills for a while and now tht you get one you bicker that you don't like it

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~