are their any ARPK Clans on TipIt?

Bufoman

Hello their I am King Bufo Leader of Militos Deci.

we have had a rather difficult time finding allies to attend our Wilderness Events as a result of a Conflict In Interst that has arrisen. most of the clan's we have tried to ally with want to PK just about any one. we on the Other hand only attack the skulled and those who challenge us by word or by deed.

this is not so much a looking for allies topic as it is a Finding out if we are alone topic.

We do not belive in attacking people who are out in the wild for non Player Vs Player activity's. even if they wear full rune we will not attack them unless they are skulled or challenge us as they could be training.

are their any Clan's with simmiler Wilderness Values to ours out their who use TipIt? If so please post here and tell us a little about yourselves.

Thank You.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Actually, there's quite a list of Arpking clans. Well, more than people know, but still not that many..though I believe Arpking is dying out.

And...I roll my eyes every time I hear the Wilderness Guardians being related to Arpking. Actually, I'm beginning to roll my eyes whenever I hear about Arpking. But especially when I hear about it with WG.

Igna.gif

Wilderness Guardians aren't ARPK? I was pretty sure they were up until now.

I didn't say they weren't, just....well.

I'll just say I roll my eyes. I have my opinion, everyone else has their own.

Igna.gif

And...I roll my eyes every time I hear the Wilderness Guardians being related to Arpking. Actually, I'm beginning to roll my eyes whenever I hear about Arpking. But especially when I hear about it with WG.

Ive been in many fights with WG atleast 20+ and let me tell you if your not skulled and wearing the other clans cape you will die.

I was out at greaters killing greaters obviously not skulled. If you want i can show you the screeny of these so called ARPKers

smurffini12pnggb8.png