What is your luckiest day in Runescape?

Oleander

Guest Kickpointy

Mine was when I was smithing in varrock. Some guy pmed me and asked me to come to wildy so he could get a picture of him killing me with my whip. Well, i knew this scam. SO i brought my whip, and ancient magic. When he got me to 30 health and ran backwards and started to farcast him with Ice Burst. I owned him then. He dropped a whip, D Square, Robin Hat, and Dark Bow. Luckiest day evar!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend gave me a whip, not because they were quitting, but because they'd won so much staking. Alas it was not to be, them getting cleaned the next day and quitting.

In the long run though, this ended up being my downfall, when drunk and online I started to randomly think of this person ( was at the duel arena when I logged in as i'd been firemaking previously ) and decided to go 'staking', suicidal more like, staking any level if they put up enough until I cleaned myself, oh well, it's alsso what has less me to my goals of getting 99 hunter, to afford 99 magic, which I realised is my main goal, so i'm rather happy in the end, only 26 hunting levels and 35 magic to go.......

SO unlucky and lucky in this story, i hope you enjoyed reading it but hey, I'm moving on and i'm over it now.

:)

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming