Shaunri's Free Pixel Signatures

Shaunri33

Well, I have decided to reopen my free signature shop, since I am becoming more interested every day in makign signatures. Here are some examples of my work (most from my other free shop):

castlewarssig6ic.png

guthixmagesigsample9qi.png

rangersig2namedunpaid1bg.png

zammywarrior118ro.png

Fill out this form for a signautre:

Name:

Text:

Characters (how they look, clothes, armour etc.):

Scene (whats happening):

Picture of your character (if you cannot describe it very well):

Anything Else:

Ill only be taking three orders at a time since I dont want to be overloaded with signatures.

Orders:

1. Neanderslave

2. Blt

3. Whitec

*Btw dont make them to hard, i just started to make pixels again and I dont want to have to do a really hard one :P*

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Name: Neanderslave

Text: Monkeys Can Range Too

Characters a guy in full rune a mage and a guy in blk (g) yellow cape santa and a magic staff

Scene (whats happening): jungle scene monkeys in trees throwing rocks at the full rune guy and the mage with the guy in blk(g) (me) laughing at them

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

Name: 01whitec2

Text: none just my name

Characters (how they look, clothes, armour etc.): Full zammy, White [bleep]y hair... glory ammy... other rangers in full dhide some in all the colours.. with mage long bow... rune arrows stick out the floor...

Scene (whats happening): A range target...rangers missing target and me throwing a dlong and getting bullseye..

quote from me... tried some1 else but they didnt do it

A ranged target with all the rangers getting around the around the outside of the targer. and me throwing a dlong at the target and getting a bulls eye.

somethinglikethis0aw.gif

Just have my name on it (01whitec2) :)

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Name:Sillycats

Text: sillycats

Characters (how they look, clothes, armour etc.): Rune armor, drag shield, drag long, Ranger- full black, cav, ranger boots

Scene (whats happening): runer, killing ranger infront of the hut, while hes got on melee pray

sillycatsbw0.gif

116/120 Combat

Ok, all order positions are taken, no more signature requests until im done those three

dont you listen?

No more sig request till hes done

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Name: Evorr

Text: Chickens' Worst Nightmare

Characters (how they look, clothes, armour etc.):me wearing white t-shirt, white pants, blue [bleep]ey hair, ammy of power, yellow cape

Scene (whats happening): me holding a chicken with almost none of its feathers left in one hand and pulling feathers out with the other, i will be also carring a sack of feathers on my back. some chickens (some with feathers and some without) running away from me.

mepic.PNG

Anything Else: make the scene like the chciken farm in lumby

Text:

Characters (how they look, clothes, armour etc.): Rangers - Some wearing robin hood and range boots and black dragon hide armour. Others wearing hoods and looking sinister.

Scene (whats happening): Person in wilderness being held hostage at greaters by 6-8 Rangers. My Nervous Character slowly reaching for a dragon long.

Picture of your character (if you cannot describe it very well): Full Rune and a belt with cool stuff on.

Anything Else: Please Put: 102+ Combat and 1317 + Skillz. Also My Name: Cicdolfin.

Thanks very much, your very nice. Pm me on forums when it is done, because i want to talk to you about other stuff too :D

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002