Buying sig, will pay.

Zmyth

I'd like a sig really similar to this one (Made by Fuddy):

bg1gif47vi.gif

Text:

Zmyth (Pick best fit colour)

95+ Range

105+ Combat

Zmyth stays fixed, the stats are animated one appears then dissapears and then the other appears on top. Like this:

zmythsig85r8yu.gif

Once finished, i'd also like a copy with just the BG and no text.

Not sure, but also try borders?

State price.

Good luck.

it's too dark to tell what it exactly is...

There's a little thing called abstract. It's a type of art in which a lot of the time you don't know what it is. You need to guess, and your guess is never wrong. Everyone thinks that the same thing is TOTALLY something that someone else TOTALLY disagress with.

No, it's not a pixel sig. If it was a pixel sig then I could guess that it would be a ranger, melee, or mage image and be right 99% of the time before I even opened the topic.

That is why pixels suck, and abstract ownz 8) . Welcome to the Media Board.

dont hat pixels just becasue you cant make em and it looks like he had joined before youi did so err yea...and in abstyaract you can usually tell what type of creation it is instead of some wierd image with black in it and call it abstract..you cant make something that you ant see n ow can you...

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

1. Oh noes! 8 days!! :o

2. I joined before you :)

3. The REASON I don't make pixel sigs is because their boring. You make the same thing everytime whether it being a warrior, mage, or ranger

4. You can sure as hell tell what a pixel sig is EVERYTIME. Theres no guessing, no fun. Abstract you can't always tell because its hidden.

5. ABSTRACT IS TRUE ART

Any questions? :roll:

dude abstaract is art so is pixeling yes most people choose real boring subjects but thats most not all pixels are same-o same-o...pixeling is just drawing on the computer so now drawing isnt art is it? do you watch cartoons those are art and they end up being pixeled so w/e amd uhh that up there made by u isnt art but abstract is yes

oh and ive had other name ive forgotten the password too soo..maybe you have maybe you havent?

monkeys.jpeg

dude abstaract is art so is pixeling yes most people choose real boring subjects but thats most not all pixels are same-o same-o...pixeling is just drawing on the computer so now drawing isnt art is it? do you watch cartoons those are art and they end up being pixeled so w/e amd uhh that up there made by u isnt art but abstract is yes

oh and ive had other name ive forgotten the password too soo..maybe you have maybe you havent?

Here's a suggestion: TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS. Learn to write so people can understand you. Is this your way of winning an argument? Writing stuff that doesn't make sense? :lol: . Drawing is art, but drawing the same thing isn't. Art is original. If this was reality people wouldn't sit here buying the same thing over and over, but instead be creative and get a different image everytime like you do in abstract. No, I don't watch cartoons. I'm more of a movie person.

AND WTH DOES YOUR LAST SENTENCE MEAN :? .

ok first of all it makes perfect sense just because your too idiotic to understand it thats not my fault, and im sure i am way more comprehensive of this stupid language than you and its not even my first language or second or third soo...yea that makes you quite an idiot, and im sorry if i dont put a like 5 sentence post into perfectly grammatical text..

and my last sentence refers too the comment about you joining before i did

monkeys.jpeg

Maybe ill take a swing at this

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

Fuddy sdfu you think you're so big and bad, how come you aint producin it....oh wait you probly cant because you dont know how....It was too dark for me to tell what it is, now that People say it is an abstract i know what it is... I KNOW WHAT ABSTRACTS ARE. Why are you flaming me for asking a stupid question so i didn't make a worthless sig that he wasnt looking for the style.

Now how much are you paying for a sig?