Monkey Madness

Maxx91

I am going to attempt MM for the first time, but before i start i'd like to see some questions answered:

- Should i wear range armour all the way through? (my range is only 53 >_<)

- Should i melee or range the demon? Melee stats: 70/67/60. My gear: Whip, dds (for specs?), full rune, rune defender, obby cape, rune boots.

- Should i use prayer all the way through? If so, how many ppots would i need? (prayer is only 43). And also, how many super energt pots would i need?

~Thankyou

I've just bought 20 ppots, 20 super energies and a few duel rings for teleportation and then use glider. What is a good combination of pots/food to bring? Like 10 prayer pots, 5 energies and maybe some shark? Should i be praying against melee or range while running?

I only used about 4 prayer pots, wear melee armour but range the demon

Have like 8 super energys and afew antipoisons

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Personally I did Monkey Madness in sections. The first section I just brought food (Monkfish) and some super anti-poisons.

I teleported to Al Kharid to prepare for the next step with the monkey dentures and I brought the quest items along with some prayer potions and energy potions for the long tunnel.

Teleported out again once i had the amulet and then added some string to it and also recharged prayer in Lumbridge. Headed all the way back to Ape Atoll again and got the talisman from the little monkey child. Following the quest from that point on and banking when needed etc. the quest was actually pretty easy.

One thing though, what is your mage level? I'd suggest using mage to fight the demon at the end.

barrowsmdharok,Crazyboypete.gif

My magic is only 50, but the guide says it is not reccomended to mage the demom.

The guide was right I was higher than 50 mage and I was hitting 1s and 2s with blast spells, DO NOT go near the demon, let the gnomes reduce it's health but help with steel arrows and when it's health is low equip rune arrows and magic shortbow spec it, protect from mage before u equip the sigil.

lol ur immature...there is such things as animals that can reproduce solo...lol ..maybe u should listen in science class more :-P

d3m0pi11.png

d3m0pi11.png