it will explain

how to get a new wep off tutorial island

gettin ur first armor

making money

getting all your combat stats to 10

i will add more as i go along

oh and this is my first guide so plz dont be to harsh :(

introduction

after comin off tutorial island ull be in a vast new world lots to explore and lots to find

firstly ull probably want to know where you appeared

your in lumbridge the starting city with vast supplys and a perfect place to start

firstly lets get u some more armor and a new wep, your going to need it

lets deal with the weapon

from your drop off point in lumbridge

go out of the castle and head over the big bridge now head north and you will see a little ruined house, go inside...

lumbridge.jpg

now you may have to wait a couple of seconds but eventually you will see an iron dagger quickly run over and pick it up, your first found item and a basic wepon and a wep which is better than your bronze sword!

irondagger.jpg

your first body armor

now we have a choice we can either go to the big city and find some armor or we can go make some money

for now well go to the big city and find our armor

from our little ruined house with a dagger well go to varrock one of the biggest free world citys from this house were going to have to head north follow this map to reach the south entrance of varrock

tovarrock.jpg

now where in varrock

now there are a choice of many places to visit

varrockguider.jpg

the first turning right (the first red right turning) will lead you to your first armor and the rune shop (be extremely careful there is a lvl 6 mugger who if you are unaware can bring you down in seconds)

now the rune shop is the northern house and the western house contains the armor. lets get the armor before the mugger catches you. goin there and shut the door behind you just incase he is following. you should see a leather body in the house, take it, it now belongs to you!

now comes the big choice of the game your first combat skill, magic melee or range. if you want to do magic go to the rune shop north of the house, remember this as for the first couple of lvls and quests (mentioned after some udates) this wll be your first port of call for range you can sell on the map the building with a little arrow on it this is the range shop as with magic remeber this shop, finally for melee go to either the shops with a little sword on (no line to it) or the shop with a sliver shirt on the map these will be your weapon and armor shops for a while.

this is what iv done so far ill update it again in an hour hopefully :thumbsup: [/b]

jack_harwk.png

I felt a little piece of me die in the inside. [nostalgic moment]Back when I started Runescape in Classic days I figured all this out by myself and now there's a guide on it...[/nostalgic moment]

It's a pretty nice guide, but grammar, punctuation, and captalization are your friends. :D

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I felt a little piece of me die in the inside. [nostalgic moment]Back when I started Runescape in Classic days I figured all this out by myself and now there's a guide on it...[/nostalgic moment]

It's a pretty nice guide, but grammar, punctuation, and captalization are your friends. :D

mhm

yewbotssmallqu7.png

siggy6yx3.png

i think everyone on tip.it is at least 20+ combat besides the skillers..or autoers... :notalk:

not really needed

But the skilllers have main accounts probably. And i hope there's no autoers on tipit, :shame: :shame: , nice guide anyway, kinda funny.

Just work on the grammer a bit maybe.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.