PayByPhone or PayByCash from NZ

TigerBill

I while ago my parents stopped paying for membership and I was considering using one of these payment options to get it back. I live in New Zealand and I'm not sure which of these would be better for me. I was thinking PayByPhone when I realised how expensiveit would be and that my parents would get suspicious seeing the phone bill.

What do you guys think?

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

paybyphone you have to wait like probly a couple mins.

paybycash you have to wait 7-10 days...

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

well if your parents don't want to see you playing it, you're limited to cash payments (note that I recommend a "cheque" {not sure what the actual english name is} )

Also paybycash is cheaper than paybyphone (and for me waiting a week isn't a real problem - your membership starts at the moment the payment is recieved!)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Thanks for the replies, I've just got a few more questions..

How long do yu think it will take for the mail to get from Auckland to wherever it is? (Virginia I think) I've seen suggestions that using a 'cash order' for mailing money is more effective, what is a cash order?

I'm off to school now but I'll be able to read responses at 4:30 or so (GMT+12..), about 9 hours away.

Thanks guys.

a cash order is a money order.

It's like a check but you don't need a checking account to get it. You go to a place that sells them, and pay a fee, plus the money for the money order, and they write you one up, using a machine or something.

It works just like a check :)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Ok thanks for that.

I was wondering..is it possible to PayByPhone using Skype? If so then it would take the problematic phone bill out of the equation.

Also...How does PayByPhone work exactly? All I know is that you get told a pin which you have to redeem (with Jagex I assume) and then you get membership. How would the money get from me to them this way? It, supposedly doesn't require a credit card, is there some other account that I need for this?