Rene Destroy's Awesome Blog--92 slayer! 2126 skill total!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congrats on 99 Magic for starters. Great achievement there.

As for what to do next...you should probably use that xp from WGS on what ever skill you hate training the most. Or one that might cost you money (although, from the looks of tings, money isn't a problem for you). :P

Woodcutting has actually been quite enjoyable

It was like that for me when I first started. I'm going from 93-99 and I'm cutting Yews instead, which is considerably slower. However, I wanted to make money since I had nothing after I came back from quitting for 2 years.

I'm at level 96 now and I had to take a break after cutting after about 2 weeks. Cutting continuously will drive anyone crazy. :P

Anyway...enough of my random rant. Good luck. ::'

Woodcutting has actually been quite enjoyable

It was like that for me when I first started. I'm going from 93-99 and I'm cutting Yews instead, which is considerably slower. However, I wanted to make money since I had nothing after I came back from quitting for 2 years.

I'm at level 96 now and I had to take a break after cutting after about 2 weeks. Cutting continuously will drive anyone crazy. :P

Anyway...enough of my random rant. Good luck. ::'

Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

I actually did just take a small break, I really wanted to be able to use war tortoises while I woodcut (because I deposit my teaks to make a few extra gps).

Had 1.2k green charms, decided to use em, got to 66 summoning, and then used the 400k from WGS on it and got to 72!

72summoning.png

Also 133 combat! =D> =D> =D>

So now with some war tortoises I am up for more woodcutting, 95 today hopefully.

Nice exp per day you're getting there. If I no life on Yews, I get about 350k xp, and it makes me hate my life, so I've only done it once. Make sure you do other stuff though, otherwise you'll go insane. :lol: