How long have you played RS?

BoogyMan

i was there when 'omgekairi' attacked and beat 'andrew', the first person to ever attack andrew it was in varrock bank, when the banks first came out. before andrew put up his stats and got new armour can't remember what that was tho.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sanf: there definetly has always been money banks in the game. Mules were created by people so that they could easily get armour/ore/runes back easily

Also you could not attack people in banks due to the guards which would stop you.

Black magic and White magic were the choice in Runescape. Black Magic was where Prayer is now (RSC).

No. there was GoodMagic and EvilMagic which then became magic and there was PrayGood and PrayEvil which became prayer

Both of you, you sound very suss to me, I'd stop posting before you make any more mistakes :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

I just you out! You dropped yourself in it! In the first days of Runescape, there were no guards! Ha! They came later after many complaints to Jagec about low level killing! Then they put a safe zone in Lumbridge. Good and Evil magic? Are you mental, it was Black and white. Camouflage was a white magic spell. Before you critise, get it right. Me and Sanf must have played way before you, because you didn't even know that.

phil you are the one mistaken, when did you start playing, everyone keeps saying it came out in 2001, im not sure i think it came out in 2000 or even before that, so im not sure, we can always ask wayne's brother

Runescape was released to the public on January 4th 2001. Anyone who played before that was an Alpha tester and are quite well known in the community

I started playing January 12th 2001. :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

Sorry mate, you're wrong. Runescape came out before 2001. Jagex copyrighted Runescape in 2001 this was about the time they found out that they could make money off of it. On the main site, they sold Runescape to go on other peoples sites for about $5.

Ok you want proof? This is a stats screenshot in about April 2001, this is not my picture btw.

april240ol.gif

If you really say you are old, please could you tell me what 'influence' is known as nowadays? Please no-one else tell them :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Sorry mate, you're wrong. Runescape came out before 2001. Jagex copyrighted Runescape in 2001 this was about the time they found out that they could make money off of it. On the main site, they sold Runescape to go on other peoples sites for about $5.

Right now I know you two are just plain lieing... they never sold rs to ther sites. Please stop now before you make yourself any more stupid. :)

sig2ho7.jpg

for one thing herblaw didn't come out for a long time, it is a relativally new stat, i missed a lot round the time and i have never seen it, this is either a fake pic or it was taken on one of the times i didn't play, thats why my character is only level 67

for one thing herblaw didn't come out for a long time, it is a relativally new stat, i missed a lot round the time and i have never seen it, this is either a fake pic or it was taken on one of the times i didn't play, thats why my character is only level 67

The date I'm not sure about maybe a couple months after April, not certain. This isn't a fake pic, herblaw was on the skill list but you could not train it, like tailoring. It's a bit like when carpentry was on the skill list for a while. Influence was in from the start, please tell me what it signified if you really did play back then :wink:

edit - WASWayne, you are correct about the quests giving influence, but are not correct about rs being sold to other sites. rs was Andrew's own game/project which he made and supported, not gainaing any money(except maybe from ads) untill members came out a year or so later.

sig2ho7.jpg

Ok you want proof? This is a stats screenshot in about April 2001, this is not my picture btw.

april240ol.gif

If you really say you are old, please could you tell me what 'influence' is known as nowadays? Please no-one else tell them :P

Influence was like quest points is now. When Jagex changed the quest system Influence was converted to quest points.

Dominator.png

Did you know about player owned houses? Jagex stopped making them. Empty houses were sitting there for a while.

They used to be located at the east of varrock, but you could not get inuto them because they were fenced off. :wink:

edit - yep dominator you are right :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Do you know who Sir and Ashley were? Oh yeah, and S H A R K?

I do, been playing from the start.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png