How long have you played RS?

BoogyMan

Do you know who Sir and Ashley were? Oh yeah, and S H A R K?

They were the high lvls back at the start, Sir was always being chased by the wanderers and Ashley(who still plays I believe) was in the wanderers. S H A R K was a high lvl miner(no this wasn't Paul's character his was called shark) :P

sig2ho7.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S H A R K was a moderator and he used to help me play the game in the first week of Runescape. Sir and Ashley went around terrorising. They killed loads of low leverllers.

I believe you are mixing shark and s h a r k up. Shark is Paul Gower who of course was a mod, and S h a r k was a normal player, and the first to mine addy.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I was here when Runescape only had one server (classic). So around 2000 is when i started playin.. been hooked ever since.. heh =)

You played the beta? Otherwise RuneScape was released 4 Jan 2001.

When rs was releashed is when the beta was Jan 4th as you said ( finally someone knows what there talking about thank god your here now I don't have to argu with these so called 6 year players )

In December 2001 Andrew Gower, Paul Gower and Constant Tedder got together and founded Jagex Limited as a commercial operation to take over the running of RuneScape, underlying technologies and other games developed by Andrew. RuneScape had already by then become a game which had had over 1 million accounts created over 2001!

SABRES!!!!!

yes the sabres were a big clan back then, King Sabre was the leader? They came across from another game when rs first started. There are still lots of 'whatever sabre' around just now :wink:

Wayne - Jagex was just the company that they founded. Andrew didn't sell the game to anybody!

sig2ho7.jpg

How do we know all this is we never played Runescape back then? We played it when it first came out and there is nothing you can say to change the past. So get used to it :P

Ok you maybe played back then, but a lot of your information about the game is wrong :wink: I'm not trying to change the past, I'm trying to explain it correctly...

edit - that last bit of information you stated was taken directly from the jagex corporate website. at least put it in quotes eh?

sig2ho7.jpg

No, you're still wrong. They didn't sell it to people, however you interpreted it. I'm saying that they made people pay to put Runescape on their site. The servers were the same, just you didn't have to visit Runescape by browsing the Jagex.com site.

No, you're still wrong. They didn't sell it to people, however you interpreted it. I'm saying that they made people pay to put Runescape on their site. The servers were the same, just you didn't have to visit Runescape by browsing the Jagex.com site.

Are you talking about playing Runescape from Gamesdomain's site - and not being able to go past level 30 in any skill when playing from there?

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

They still have this, I can't remember the name of the site but you can play directly from other sites.

sig2ho7.jpg

In December 2001 Andrew Gower, Paul Gower and Constant Tedder got together and founded Jagex Limited as a commercial operation to take over the running of RuneScape, underlying technologies and other games developed by Andrew. RuneScape had already by then become a game which had had over 1 million accounts created over 2001!
Thats when they made jaxes limited as a commercial operation. You don't think rs made over 1million account in the month of december do you? Honestly thats 3k plus accounts made a day on its releash date. It started jan 4th 2001. Not saying your wrong, and I know you got that right off there site. Just pointing it has a little hole in it.

Peace. We shouldn't be fighting... Besides i'm going out, so maybe we can talk about something more in the direction of the same point.

:P let's hope our relationship don't change. :wink: Muahahahahaha... Ok, then that's enough. Bye. Make a new topic and i'll post there later, bye.

Wow, that's new. BTW, i know for a fact they used to sell Runescape accessibilty to random buyers sites. If you'd kindly ask Jagex, i'm sure they'll glad tell you (Yer, right). Bye, no more on this.

Yeah I think I took the wrong end of the stick when you decribed it before. I seem to remember that thing that Gugge described where you could play up to lvl 30 or so.

Btw the miniclip thing has been around for quite a few months now I'm sure.

sig2ho7.jpg