HOW TO FIGHT DELOSSEUS(vampire in dt)?

Lordtunkuta

Just run, Dessous is easy, I did it on a level 50 with 1 defence, Lol, You'll be fine, Just do what the Tip.It Guide tells you to do, You'll only need a couple sharks, Hit him with wind wave or wind bolt with gaunts. \'

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

I just potted up with regular str and attack pots and unleashed my dds specs, then finished him off with dscim. I was roughly lvl 85 when I did it. I don't remember what food I had if that even matters anyway :?

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

you can, but i maged him, earth blast i think i used... worked very well don't worry about the ghasts, they rarely get your food lol, only one will rot, if you're unlucky that is lol.

army_baby180.jpg

My d scimmy and whip barely touched him, on the other hand a dragon dagger rips him apart, I think he is weak to stab attacks.

Whip and scim - slash

Dagger - stab

lol ur immature...there is such things as animals that can reproduce solo...lol ..maybe u should listen in science class more :-P

d3m0pi11.png

d3m0pi11.png