Thieving fast way from 40 to 55 ?

Hajutze

The fastest way is cakes so far .. but i have to drop much. I tried the Garden but they always catch me. Right now im pickpocketing guards with gloves(!) and so far Im doing better without em ..

Still what is the best/fastest way to up ..

The best and fastest is the graden. Don't give up! just keep praticing! I got from about 45-50 in 3 hours with the garden. Trust me.
i have kind of lag and when im at the end they always catch me ... and i need 4 fruits for the juice , i got 2 for 10 minutes ... i imagine for 45 ...

Actually, if you're adventurous and want some profit, take your desert gear and a lot of antipoisons and start on the Pyramid Plunder game. It's surprisingly fast exp at any level, especially after 40.

If you're pickpocketing, master farmers at Draynor are about as good as guards, , won't use as much food, and give plenty of seeds.

The garden is not a great source of experience until you have the levels to do the summer garden. By then, though, Pyramid Plunder is mad exp.

Actually, if you're adventurous and want some profit, take your desert gear and a lot of antipoisons and start on the Pyramid Plunder game. It's surprisingly fast exp at any level, especially after 40.

If you're pickpocketing, master farmers at Draynor are about as good as guards, , won't use as much food, and give plenty of seeds.

The garden is not a great source of experience until you have the levels to do the summer garden. By then, though, Pyramid Plunder is mad exp.

I second the motion. Do master farmers like crazy with cakes to heal, it's great experience.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Theres also a single Frem guy up in the Relekka Marketplace.. He's good xp too. I forget his name off the top of my head.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?