The Blog of I (Yoyodog76 = I)2

First off, Im always on, and I appreciate it when you send me those Hyt's. Makes me feel good about myself. ^.^

Meh, stats and stuff:

Current Stats

yoyodog76.png

Goals

yoyodog76.png

yoyodog76.png

yoyodog76.png

yoyodog76.png

yoyodog76.png

Organized Goals in a form of priority. 55 Slayer is the first thing Im doing. You cant run barrows without it. Ill prolly be training defense at the barrows, if I dont get 70 while getting 55 slayer, which thats how it looks like its gonna be going. Agility and the rest of the stuff I'll probably do if my partner isnt full prepared yet, or if hes not on. Or If I dont feel comfortable Soloing the barrows just yet. Also, just a note, I'll be training strength or attack after I get 70 defense. Attack is like, 5k from 71, but I dont want that level yet.

Barrows:

Ill be running the barrows once I get everything in place. First Ill be getting 55 slayer, and Im going to be doing slayer non stop until I get 55. Then Ill be fishing and cooking 1k lobs, I might be splitting between my mate and I, cause we will be running Barrows together. Ill be running with my Clan Mate, Threedayspwn. He is looking to get Full Guthans, and Ill be looking for Full Dharoks and Full Guthans. If either of us gets an item the other wants, well give it to eachother. Everything else we'll either be selling or keeping. He still wants to train his attack to 70, because he just got 70 range. =D. If anyone wants to make a donation, It would really help me out right now, seeing as Ill need another 350 deaths, and like, 500 minds... =\ (I need prayer pots too!)

I plan on RCing the minds, then buying the Deaths, if I have to. Alright, thanks to you all.

Got 70 wcing a few hours ago. Also, in the past two days Ive made about 200k. So, yeh. Got 300k now, Ill have 400k soon, if I get lucky and people are buying willows in bulk. Im gonna go finish up for the night, getting up to 3k willows (2640 now, I think) then I might get back to sleep if I can, or if not, Ill just keep wcing.

gl with that and barrows :) i suggest 55 slayer and use slayer dart it ownz there

Thatswhat Im gonna be getting when I get p2p back is constant slayer and defense training. Need 55 slayer and 70 defense. Ill also need 38 herblore, but, That should be easy enough. Chaos Druids ftw!!

Yeh, but, 99 wc will be amazing and all. =D

I love wcing too. Id be getting mine to 75, then chopping like 1k yews if I wasnt determined to do the barrows.

Either way, updates.

Still pure slayering and what not. Ill probably get a few more levels on this task. Got 56 werewolves, so Im killing the ones in canifis. Im still not good enough to no-food them, though. =(

Got like, 35 left, I think. I should get to level 35, or above. 100 slayer xp each. =D

Yeah. Ill probably update towards the end of the day, lots of family things going on today.

Today was fun. ^.^

My clan was supposed to have a steel war, but it got moved to tomorrow while we were all prepping for it. So, the 5 of us that were going to be going decided to just do a Free For All against each other. Since the highest levels got teamed on first, I ended up winning. Apparently some PKers were watching us, because right when I beat the last guy who was holding everyones stuff, they came in and hit me for the 6 hp I had left. =\

I lost my power ammy. =(

But I got up to level 38 slayer today. ^.^

Also, I got 66 defense!! ^.^

Then after the steel FFA, we went PKing and I was maging a level 98, but then a ranger attacked me while I was eating so I teleported. Then I banked my stuff, went back, and died. =\

It was still fun though. Good day. ^.^

Congratulations on 38 slayer and 66 defence and good luck with all of your goals!

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Got bored slayering, so I went to PC and got 67 defense. Fun fun. Slayer master told me to do 61 Fire Giants. Im thinking of ranging them, to avoid wasting the little food I have left. Plus Im letting range and mage get too far behind my melee skills. So I want to get them both to 60 if I have the time and the supplies.

Decided to just Burthorpe my assignment. I ended up with Kalphites, so I went, killed those, got 39 slayer, then went back and got Ice Giants as a task. So I am going to go range those right now. Ill need to get some steel arrows after this. Also, Ive made a little money just picking up monster drops, so Im up to 350k now. I might put in a Bank Picture, and a stat picture, today. And Im going to be playing with the lists in my top post, because I just figured out how to do those.

Wooh got 39 slayer! And 70 HP!!!!! And 86 Combat!!!!!!!!!!

But I got Ice Giants as a task, so to avoid wasting precious food, as stated before, Im just like, Please, Ill range them. So Ice Warriors decided to give me a hard time. I ended up killing about 5 Giants, and about 50 Warriors. =\

And the Range XP sucked. So I went back to PC, got 70 HP and 86 Combat, then logged off for some TV. Im getting bored now, though, so Im just going to use food on those... meanie faces. ^.^

And Melee Them. And Blog is almost 2 pages. ^.^

Since you double supported my thread I'll do the same to yours lol! I like how you went to kill giants and you killed 5 giants and 50 Ice warriors =D Thats funny lol...Agressive npc's ftl! But you know, if you stay down there for 20 minutes they won't be aggressive towards you anymore.

Pleasework.jpg

I know, Ive done Ice Giants before. They're pretty annoying. =\

But, Prayer xp is something I really need, along with defense xp. Fish too. I'd swear Jagex made fishing harder. Took me forever to catch and cook 50 lobs last night. Jeezum.

Either way, 50 lobs should last me for a few more slayer levels. We had a clan war last night, which is why I went fishing. We got owned, but pretty much all of the other clan was over the level cap. =\

It's time for us to train up as a clan, because we got owned. Plus our clan leader got some bad info, so we spent the whole time trying to take out their 99 defense noob. =\

Either way, it was fun. ^.^

Back to Slayer.

Meh, thanks. ^.^

Well, I got Hellhounds as a task, and tried to melee them, and got owned, so I went to safe them, and when I got there I realised I didnt have my Enchanted Gem, so... I just decided to slay them until I got the "You have completed your task" message. I ended up getting 55 range and 41 slayer, but I havent gotten the message yet, and I checked, and Im still getting slayer xp from killing them. =\ // ^.^

I enjoy the xp, but this task is beginning to upset me.