Defeating Jad.

Laura

I will soon be going face-to-face, with the strongest monster in Runescape. I am pretty sure I can kill him, if a level 49 can. They say it's 60%skill, 20% stats, and 20% luck.

-My Stats-

Hitpoints-76

Attack-75

Str-73

Def-76

Magic-83

Range-70

-My Inventory-

20 Super Restores

2 Range Pots

1 Saradomin Brew

100 Bloods

50 Deaths

Ahrims Top

I have no idea what to put in the two extra invintory spaces. Sup Def? Or more sara brews?

-My Equipment-

Veracs Helm

Blk D-Hide Top

Veracs Skirt

Karils XBow

5k Bolts

Rune Boots

Black Gloves(best I have :x )

Saradomin Stole

I may buy an Archers ring, if you think it'll help for this fight(opinion?)

-My Method-

I will use Italy Rock, range everyone. But the bats first! Up until the rangers, use Protect from Range, and kill them. When I get to the healers. I will again, use Italy Rock. And Protect from Range when needed. As soon as I get to the two Healers, I will kill them, and immediatley use Protect from Magic. Because then the mages step up. I will range them first(Bats, Mage, Range, Melee, the order :-$ ) As soon as I get to the second one, I will keep Protect from Mage, incase Jad does NOT spawn North of Italy Rock :ohnoes: .

-Defeating Jad-

If he is North of Italy Rock(omg please!) I will pot up, Drink the Range Pot, the Saradomin Brew, Super Restore, and go out and shoot him. Praying Range when he stamps, and Mage when he stands. Shoot the healers with Longrange, once so they're hit, they will come towards me, lure them South of Italy Rock, and kill them. They refight Jad. End of story, either he kills me, or he doesn't.

If he is anywhere, not North of Italy Rock, I will ask God why he hates me, and try to stay cool. And keep protect from Mage on at ALL times. When I find him, kill him to half health. Then longrange the healers. this time, I will not lure them, but let them attack meI will heal when needed, but only ONCE in between Jad's attacks.

-Extra Notes-

I refuse to use 2, or even one Crystal Bow.

I WILL use the prayer and inventory hotkeys..(Love you Jagex!) And I will litterally glue my 2 left fingers on there, a new meaning to Key Logger.

My question, can I beat him like this, any suggestions?

hopesolopatriot.jpg