Icthlarin's Little Helper quest...

MU7C_Ronaldo2

What should I bring when I get into the Desert??

a few Water skins (4)

Full desert

Antipoison

1k gp

Knife??

Full rune??

dragon dagger??

tele runes??

sap?? bag of salt??

This is what I was trying to post be4:

I thought the town block teleport, but I found out that I can use the Home tele, luckily

[hide=You will think that I am really stupid if you read this]I am now in the town which have the pyramid...

I have tried to get in, and ate 5lobs...only7 left, and there is no way to get out of the town except dying if I didn't finish this...(Well, I thought it is)

Well, I have full rune and dragon long, full desert, 2water skins, and 1dose of anti posion (used for twice that's why only one dose) + 7Lobs + my pet kitten + boot of lightness + bad of salt + sap!!

I forgot to recharge my prayer points so I can't use protect items, I will still try to solve that puzzle, but I dunno if there is any monster in the area which I need to solve the puzzle...could someone plz tell me??

What should I do[/hide]

untrimmedslayercape2.png

U N T R I M M E D S L A Y E R C A P E - 22 August 2009 (No Soul War used for any exp)

Memberlist of Untrimmed Slayer and seeker: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=untrimslay

Q U E S T C A P E - 31 May 2008

~ F I R E C A P E ~ - 5 Dec 2008

lol

I just found that I have Canopic Jar in my inventory after I teleport to home (lumby)

OMG, I tried to bank it, but I can't (a magical force prevented me to bank it), then try to drop it, it become dust...

untrimmedslayercape2.png

U N T R I M M E D S L A Y E R C A P E - 22 August 2009 (No Soul War used for any exp)

Memberlist of Untrimmed Slayer and seeker: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=untrimslay

i took like 7 waterskins (4)

1 anti poison

2000 gp just in case

bowl (for charging waterskins with water)

full rune

best weapon (if you have dragon longsword,take it instead)

bring prayer pots

few super energy/energy potions if you have

tele runes are must

buy salt from slayer master

note:while you are under hypnosis you cannot teleport i think,so take care,you can die and loose all stuff (if im wrong correct me i did this quest week ago my memory isnt that fresh)

also use your knife on evergreen found in barbarian outpost while you have empty bucket in your invertory before u start quest - use game necklace to get there,and take teleport for return

if you get out of quest town ,you can go back by cave enterance east or west from quest starting point

when you finish this quest you can go throught gate freely,you can also pass gate during certain points of quest

fastest way to travel to quest point if you forgot items is nardah,nardah also have bank and carpet ride service

when you finish quest you will also get a new carpet ride option- to city where you are questing (forgot name)

bring food (must), and when you run throught pyramid use melee protection because swarm and mumies can hurt you

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

1 anti poison

2000 gp just in case

full rune

bring prayer pots

tele runes are must

note:while you are under hypnosis you cannot teleport i think,so take care,you can die and loose all stuff (if im wrong correct me i did this quest week ago my memory isnt that fresh)

also use your knife on evergreen found in barbarian outpost while you have empty bucket in your invertory before u start quest - use game necklace to get there,and take teleport for return

if you get out of quest town ,you can go back by cave enterance east or west from quest starting point

when you finish this quest you can go throught gate freely,you can also pass gate during certain points of quest

fastest way to travel to quest point if you forgot items is nardah,nardah also have bank and carpet ride service

when you finish quest you will also get a new carpet ride option- to city where you are questing (forgot name)

bring food (must), and when you run throught pyramid use melee protection because swarm and mumies can hurt you

I already have sap and salt!!

Swarm actually hurt me + poison me!!

My prayer is only 40...big problem...(Now 42 After doing Spirit of the Elid quest)

If I keep running, I need to wait let the energy get back up to 20%

I would like to use knife instead of bowl, is it ok??

untrimmedslayercape2.png

1 anti poison

2000 gp just in case

full rune

bring prayer pots

tele runes are must

I already have sap and salt!!

Swarm actually hurt me + poison me!!

My prayer is only 40...big problem...(Now 42 After doing Spirit of the Elid quest)

If I keep running, I need to wait let the energy get back up to 20%

I would like to use knife instead of bowl, is it ok??

imside the city of sophanem you do not need water its just outside O_o

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

imside the city of sophanem you do not need water its just outside O_o

This is my plan:

1-2. Water Skin

3. Knife

4. GP

5-6. Tele runes to House (laws dust)

7-8. Salt + Sap

9-23. 16Lobs

24-27. Items below:

Head1 Body1 Leg1. Full Desert

Head2 Body2 Leg2 Shield2. Full Rune.

Weapon1. D long

28. Jar or something need to be store!!

untrimmedslayercape2.png