My first few sigs....

01whitec2

Well ive done a couple of sigs... not all of them are finished but I would like you to rate... I mostly did all the backgrounds.... but Neanderslave did some of the ppl.. i also did all of the colouring and most of the shading.

These I did completly by myself

castle1ay.gif~For sale

maul2li.png~ For sale

pixel0pf.png~ For sale

These Neanderslave Helped With

blotfishsig17kn.png

finishedsample1wn.gif~ For Sale

This 1 MWR did the shading.. Neanderslave..the person and the fire giant

choofsig231212vl.png

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Ok here's what i can say about your works...

First thing i noticed, even earlier than the quality i'll speak about later on, is the total lack of a concept in your sigs...How can a granite maul in a green field make a sig on its own ? You must develop a kind of "story" or situation in your sigs, else it's just an illustration of an item or a place...

On the graphical side you'r far behind the running standards of first tries in this board. Actualy all these should be allright for a 1st try but i can see you didn't make much progress from 1st to last, while the learning curve in pixels, at least for me, appeared to be very very fast at the beginning, so quite huge improvements should be noticed from 1st to last, unless you made all of them in a rush without stopping for a while to listen to some c/c or simply compare your works to those of the other ppls around here, pointing out what you were missing in each work....

For example in all these pieces you can notice a minimal palette, almost no shading and pretty odd anathomy in the chars, lack of detail, trembling linework...bla bla bla...

In other words i think your works are a bit of an headhache on every aspect...so you should realy work harder next time you open your paint.

Sorry

Right.... first a friend is doing the people cos i cant draw ppl...

2nd... if u look at other ppls first sigs... such as razzzzas.. then i think mines a little better..

3rd... im still practacing so im getting better

hofclan11zd.gif

Right.... first a friend is doing the people cos i cant draw ppl...

2nd... if u look at other ppls first sigs... such as razzzzas.. then i think mines a little better..

3rd... im still practacing so im getting better

4th if you don't want feedback don't make such posts...plus you should try to work to reach the top, not to stand 1 step above the worst....just my opinion however...

i want feedback... but helpful feedback.. such as what bmagic said.. not just saying... stuff like:

On the graphical side you'r far behind the running standards of first tries in this board

i think your works are a bit of an headhache on every aspect...

I tried hard on these and all u say is... Oo its terrible... it doesnt make me feel too good about myself..

hofclan11zd.gif

i want feedback... but helpful feedback.. such as what bmagic said.. not just saying... stuff like:

On the graphical side you'r far behind the running standards of first tries in this board

I tried hard on these and all u say is... Oo its terrible... it doesnt make me feel too good about myself..

Are you joking ? did you notice how long my C/C is ?

I spent a good amount of time writing it and i gave you a real C/C.

You didn't get what you expected ? maybe then you needed to open your eyes on your works so that from now on you can actualy focus on some improvements. Nothing i wrote down implied the concept

"Give up you noob" or something like that. The main problem is that if you 'r asked to give a feedback, you have to do it. Adding sugar to the pill usualy ends up being a problem rather than an help.

If something was wrong in my C/C was that it lacked this sentence :

"Keep trying, you'll get better".

Are you joking ? did you notice how long my C/C is ?

I spent a good amount of time writing it and i gave you a real C/C.

You didn't get what you expected ? maybe then you needed to open your eyes on your works so that from now on you can actualy focus on some improvements. Nothing i've wrote down implied the concept

"Give up you noob" or something like that. The main problem is that if you 'r asked to give a feedback, you have to do it. Adding sugar to the pill usualy ends up being a problem rather than an help.

If something was wrong in my C/C was that it lacked this sentence :

"Keep trying, you'll get better".

white he is give c/c

you have a lot to learn from him

you just have to ignore some of the insults in between

white he is give c/c

you have a lot to learn from him

you just have to ignore some of the insults in between

Mmm i don't realy think there are insults in my C/Cs nor there's supposed to be a single one. If it looks like that, then i apologize.

However what i was trying to remark is that he still needs to improve in his sigs. If he lets his friends make what he can't do, he'll never improve his skills. Now the point is...if i wrote it down this calm and relaxed way the first time, would he realy stop and think about it for 1 second ? I think no....

Anyway i'm always open to pms from ppl that wants to talk about pixels or get some private C/Cs. (Just don't send 10 pms a day :wink: )

so what i understand is you want praised for your sigs without anyone saying the negative sides to them.

to me they all look the same, it doesn't look as though they improved at all. maybe you should start taking your time on these sigs, they look like they take about 5 minutes. Sometimes i spend hours upon hours just getting the shading of a few things right.

no bmagic said that i should add depth to my work.... that was helpful...

Are you joking ? did you notice how long my C/C is ? ....

quality is better than quantity :wink:

any i found some of the things u said a bit harsh.... i mean u said it was a headache....

and also i am learning from my mistakes... im cleaning up my linework..

im also praticing drawing ppl..

hofclan11zd.gif

nacho.... they took alot longer than 5mins...... i spent a lot of time on them... but remember im only just starting them

hofclan11zd.gif