The Aura Wars

archimage_a

Hey decided to rewrite the old work, based on some choice words by Xweeler. So here goes nothing. Oh and I will probably be continuing this format. Although the colours may change...

On the rules issue...Its my story...I came up with the name, plot and most of the text, and since someone else controls half the first chapter, which I have permission to use, it will be alot easier to rewrite on a seperate thread. Anyone who has read *Aura Wars* will only have a slight advantage, I plan to improve every line and word, and probably change the course of the story a number of times...So this isn't just a reposting of old ideas, Jazzed up. This is the Runescape 2.0 compared to the classic version...New things, new graphics, new bugs...Err well new updates too. Enjoy.

Addtionally: Some pictures are not mine, they have been ripped from free things so...Genforge 4 and Runescape thus yet I am aware of.

4tas80i.png

5xzgv47.png

6ak2xw7.png

4u4kbiq.png

5zliyxi.png

6czjqjo.png

6f94r5z.png

5yrmdxz.png

63u8uue.png

66m8qh5.png

538dy6g.png

522pvkl.png

4pv0sxy.png

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Good idea. I think that the beginning of the original "Aura Wars" was horrible.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

not bad, personally, I didn't mind the beginning much.

Hey, who said the first quote in your signature? Its correct yet incorrect, thus, incorrect, but who am I to say?

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.