Obby pures

Xbox360lover

Hello, i am currently making an obby pure, and i was wondering how i go about training one of these, i mean, do i just stay on non members for a little bit and use an iron scmmy, or do i go to members right away and train with the obby maul, i am not sure about the str or att level to wield an obby maul, but i need advise, thanks :wall:

Xbox360lover.png

xbox360lover.png

i think its 50 or 60 str to weild obby maul, no attack

so dont get your attack up, just str

use an iron scimmy till or if u get p2p, a black jack is meant to be good and fast

wen u can weild an obby maul get a zerker neckalce to do heaps of damage

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

THe only req for obby maul are 60 strength.

Well if you want to level faster then go p2p and get silverlight sword, its a bit better than iron scimmy and are free and NO reqs!

Get Glory or fury to hit good or a power ammy, l8er when you get higher stats get higher ranged so you can use knifes when pking, like knifes until your opponents low on hp then BOOM! 19-23 damage and hes toast :D,

You should use super set when pking for max effect.