I need a new way to make money.

Rsdude099

Well making nature runes through the Abyssal Space is certainly one of the best and most consistent methods of making gp :) Perhaps you could give it a go?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

An even more effective method to make money than posted by Tripsis would be helping others with runecrafting. To be more specific I mean to use the Abyss as Tripsis suggested, but rather than runecrafting your own runes, trade pure essence to players who have the ability to get double natures for their pure essence. You can find specific worlds on the forums in which players will trade you 2x the nature runes for the amount of unnoted pure essence that you give to them. This would be well.. more than double the profit you could attain my runecrafting the Nature runes yourself. The only downside is that you won't be getting the runecraftin exp. You have to decide whether you want the exp, or the extra cash.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

An even more effective method to make money than posted by Tripsis would be helping others with runecrafting. To be more specific I mean to use the Abyss as Tripsis suggested, but rather than runecrafting your own runes, trade pure essence to players who have the ability to get double natures for their pure essence. You can find specific worlds on the forums in which players will trade you 2x the nature runes for the amount of unnoted pure essence that you give to them. This would be well.. more than double the profit you could attain my runecrafting the Nature runes yourself. The only downside is that you won't be getting the runecraftin exp. You have to decide whether you want the exp, or the extra cash.

That is a good method if you'd just like to make "x" amount of cash in "x" amount of time. But if you're like a stable, consistent, long-term method of making gp, then I'd recommend making your own nats :) That way you can make gp whenever you want, instead of whenever there's a 2x crafter online. Then one day you may even get 91 runecrafting yourself :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

as tripsis said, natures are good. you can also do barrows if you have good stats. you can make alot of money fast if ur lucky (ie, get a spear) and even if u odnt get an item, you get runes nearly evfery trip, and lots of them. i made 1m off of runes there today

btw trip, i like ur new avvy/siggy

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

btw trip, i like ur new avvy/siggy

Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

Another good way to make money is farming, and the best part is that you can do it while you engage in making money using other means (runecrafting or whatever). Plant ranarr or snapdragon herbs once every 1-2 hours and you will make a nice profit!! When you're not farming, make nature runes or do Barrows, or whatever money making you choose.

Posted Image

Yes, like everyone said, making natures through the abyss is probably the best way of making money. Seriously, you hardly come across any pkers, and if they do attack you, just tele. This guide may help you:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=637671

Also, to get to 44rcing, I just did some quests, which then got me from 30 - 44 rcing without crafting a single rune :P

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

I would say runecrafting. However as Tripsis has said i would do it myself. Doubling Natures is time consuming and with the lines you would probably be able to craft 1 yourself in the time it takes to 500 from the crafters.

That and the double natures worlds are filled with pkers since the themed world update.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]