The Path Of Glourphie

HoboMedjai

Because of not taking screenies this guide will have no pictures except reward screen ;x

Requirements:

•  
    The Eyes of Glouphrie

Waterfall Quest

Level 45 Agility

Level 47 Ranged

Level 60 Strength

Level 56 Slayer

Level 56 Thieving

Must be able to defeat three level 143 foes in a multi-way combat area.

Items Needed

• Decent melee armour

Lantern

Crystal saw

Tele to castlewars

Prayer pot

Food

Crossbow and grapple

Walkthrough

Starting it off

Talk to King Bolren (Gnome tree village at the Spirit tree). He talks about his new pet. Oh wait say hi to the spy animal ;x

You need to find the desillusion machine. I hope you remember where the dungeon is at. In the dungeon go west and talk to the gnome there. He'll give you the advice to search the chest. Go to the eastern room and "Crawl" through the small opening. There you should see a small puzzle.

Push the Monolith west so you have an opening on the north.

[hide=Bad image of first puzzle]firstpuzzle.png[/hide]

Loot the chest and continue West.

Here push the first monolith West, second North, walk past them West, loot the chests. Push the next monolith East and the other one south. (if you're confused look at the "all"explaining picture:

[hide=Second puzzle]secondpuzzle.png[/hide]

Open the chest and then make your way to the south of this cave. (Shouldn't be too hard...)

Open the gate with your new key.

The machine!

Remember it? Works just the same only this time doesn't tell you how much points but gives symbols that you need to match in points.

Use the tabel from Eyes of Glourphie Questguide if you need to.

calculation is: side*colour = points.

I needed an indigo pentagon and a red + green triangle, don't know if it's variable.

Machine reveals the spy creature.

Talk to king, Kill, talk to king.

He sends you to junior!

Junior is found at 2nd floor of Giant tree at gnome stronghold, just use the spirit tree to get there.

The adventurer

Here you get the location of the the adventurer you seek.

Let's make it simple for you:

Get southwest of Castle wars (be sure to have your grapple + cbow) here you should see a small island in the river with a tree on it. Grapple over the river. He talks about a poisonous waste so let's go west.

The Sick Spirit Tree

Talk to the tree, it's sick and needs healing. Let's get to it! After talking to it you should have heard you need to use your crystal saw on a crystal bowl... where did we see a crystal bowl? At Gnome tree basement! Let's get to there... After using your crystal saw on it twice you should have Crystal Chime.

Get back to tree and right click ring them at the tree. HE'S MAGICALLY CURED!

The poisonous waste cave!

I hope you brought melee gear, food and a pray pot. If not go bank.

Walk in the cave at first you see a few useless warped turtles nothing bad...

Just keep walking the obvious way. Then you'll notice Warped terrorbirds aiming at you! Their attack seems to be ranged so pray ranged if needed.

Continue your way. At a certain spot you entered from the south and you can go north, west and east.

Here prepare very carefully!

East are the three bosses!

Get full hp, prepare for a fight!

When entering start praying ranged. I think their attacks are ranged and melee, not very dangerous though...

Use crystal chime on one then kill it. Take them down one by one and you should be fine.

After killing them peek through the door. After the cutscene you're in a bit of trouble but no worries! You will get out :)

Yay for Super Gnome!

Talk to him and the quest is done!

[hide=Reward]reward.png[/hide]

Boozeless-Bum1.gif

It (my quest diary) says I have to return to the room with the terror birds to find out my fate, but when I do it goes to the scenbe with the smoke and stuff and forces me out of the room, how do I get further?

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Please add the form exchanger. i forgot about it and took longer to figure out how to solve the machine.

And... I could house teleport from the cave on my scouting trip :)

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life

It (my quest diary) says I have to return to the room with the terror birds to find out my fate, but when I do it goes to the scenbe with the smoke and stuff and forces me out of the room, how do I get further?

Ah I thought this was a bug at first.

It seems it isn't...

Just enter the room again let the cutscene play. A gnome should come rescue you.

Boozeless-Bum1.gif