Merchanting help

dude1456

Nope, there's no way to copy and paste it. There are autotypers, but they're obviously against the rules, so you're stuck I'm afraid. Don't worry too much about it though, as after 5-6 goes at typing it, you'll get more used to the keys and can type it faster.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Automatic typers are not against the rules, but I do not recommend using them as they contain malicious files/spyware.

I suppose typing, is the only way or make a post on the official RuneScape forums.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me

Security Manager Expert

Autotypers are against Runescape rules. Under the macroing rule, a program which gives a player an unfair advantage over another is macroing. As an autotyper eliminates the strain and effort to type, along with typing at supernatural speed, autotyping is against the rules.

Automatic typers are not against the rules, but I do not recommend using them as they contain malicious files/spyware.

I suppose typing, is the only way or make a post on the official RuneScape forums.

and i thorght tipit was cleaver comunity .... (oh well 1/howerver many ant to bad) they are against one of the most enforced and important rules which jagex comes down on the hardest .... they also end up breaking rule1 to for spamming get your facts stright befor giveing "advice" which could lead to somebody getting there acount band