I was hacked, Just got account back.....

Achilleus

I think it is because you need to appeal them? :-k Like maybe you won't get banned unless they are turned down.

Then nobody would even bother appealing ban offences and no one would be banned lol.

On topic:Who cares you have the acc back :)

but werent you the guy who said you never wanted to come back to runescape and asked to be ip banned from tip it. :?

Yep, I just thought why not see if i could get my main back, dosent mean I still wanna play lol, Just wondered how It could have so many Blackmarks and not be banned

Nice to see you have your account back, why do so many people find it hard to have good security on there PC? it's so simple get AVG because its free and Spybot, Ad_Aware SE or AVG Anti-Spyware, I use all free but you really only need two at most I would go with AD_Aware and Spybot.

Keep them updated, AVG updates itself and has an update at lease twice a day, Spybot updates every Wednesday and Ad_Aware just updates when it does.

If you loss your account to a "hacker" its your own fault, simple as that these days its easy to not get a virus, trojan or any other nasty software if you keep your system clean and its software up-to-date.

If anyone wants some security advice or help just PM me.

may people ask what to do if they have a Trojan, my answer will always be that same 98.9% of the time its just best to wipe your computer, stick the good old restore disk in as sometimes it seems they are gone when they are just hibernating.

Nice to see you have your account back, why do so many people find it hard to have good security on there PC? it's so simple get AVG because its free and Spybot, Ad_Aware SE or AVG Anti-Spyware, I use all free but you really only need two at most I would go with AD_Aware and Spybot.

Keep them updated, AVG updates itself and has an update at lease twice a day, Spybot updates every Wednesday and Ad_Aware just updates when it does.

If you loss your account to a "hacker" its your own fault, simple as that these days its easy to not get a virus, trojan or any other nasty software if you keep your system clean and its software up-to-date.

If anyone wants some security advice or help just PM me.

may people ask what to do if they have a Trojan, my answer will always be that same 98.9% of the time its just best to wipe your computer, stick the good old restore disk in as sometimes it seems they are gone when they are just hibernating.

No one exactly hacked me, Its such a long story I cba to explain