Help on DT

PeaceBoy

Ummm the title saids it all I need help on desert treasure I've already gotten ghostly robes now I just need to kill the rest of the diamond monsters and the pyramid. I need help on what to bring to fight the diamond monsters like what food what potion etc. Thanks

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~

You actually didn't need to get ghostly robes and I don't see why you did...

I killed all four with bolts and chaos gauntlets.

Smoke guy: This is the wuss

bring chaos gauntlets and all of the runes you'll need because you can't use a staff unless you bring ice gauntlets. Just melee ray and water bolt him to death, or do the fun way like I did and snare run away, bolt bolt, bolt, bolt, snare, repeat.

Ice guy: Getting to him is hard

Kill the trolls, leave and restock, run past the trolls/wolves and run up next to him so he melees you more than freezes. Just firebolt him to death, melee pray, and sip a restore/prayer/super restore pot whenever you need to.

Blood guy: This wasn't too hard

Bring 2 full prayer pots and use melee prayer. Fill up with food because his bats will do damage really fast. I think this one was earth bolt.

Damis=Shadow guy: This was the hardest for me

I used 13 doses of prayer pot, so bring 4 full pots. Bring snare runes, or fill your inventory with prayer pots. Snare him, run away and bolt him to death on the second form. The first form died in 3 or four hits, so don't worry about that. Everytime he hits you(which is a lot) he drains your prayer whether he does damage or not. You really won't need food because you SHOULD be praying the whole time. I let it drain when i was about to kill him and he hit two 20s.

Pyramid: I got lucky on this and only failed once on the first level, so can't really give advice about it.

Hope that helped.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Each monster has an elemental weakness except for Dessous.

Damis is weak to earth spells.

Fareed is weak to water spells.

Kamil is weak to fire spells.

Dessous has no weakness that I could tell.

In order of hardness, Fareed is a pushover, Damis is quite easy, just bring prayer pots and your fine, Kamil is fairly easy, getting to him is tricky, just bring super restores and fire spell away, he dies easily. Dessous was the hardest for me, just watch his bats and protect melee and try to bring him down quick.

When using spells on these bosses, it best to use bolts with chaos gauntlets, bolts or blasts. Anything above or below these spells are just a waste of money.

Always take a one click teleport with you so you can quickly and easily get away.

Last thing, as soon as you get a diamond, teleport and bank it! If you carry it around, you risk running into a lvl 98 stranger who uses a dds and it's special, so he is quite dangerous.

Good luck! :D

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Desert Treasure isnt so bad.

Blood Diamond-

Rofl Hes easy, use protect from melee and wind blast his nooby arse! Bring swordies, you arent protect from the bat magic.

Smoke Diamond-

Dont even bring food, you wont need it. Just a ppot and runes for water blast/wave.

Shadow Diamond-

This guy is a pain. The easiest way to do this is to poison him with a dds and hide in a safe spot. You will need to repoison him so keep pray and food ready. His first form took 5 hits for me.

Ice Diamond-

Hes a wuss. Getting to him is tricky. Bring super restore, you dont need ppots, the restores restore more than ppot. Bring sharks for when he ice bursts you, and turn on melee protect. Fire bolt away. You should own him.

Pyramid

Pray melee bring strange fruits and boots of lightness. Keep your weight very light and you'll make it in the first or second try.

Good Luck, it isnt that bad.

Pretty much done with rs now