Correction for the Warrior's Guild guide

Jasquith

In the tip.it guide to the Warrior's Guild, it states that Anton's Armoury shop will buy items from you at the high alchemy price, no matter what the stock level. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! I sold two steel swords to him, the first of which did indeed sell for the high alchemy value of 195gp, but the second one sold for less than this (I don't remember the exact price), it did not sell for the high alchemy value.

I was expecting it to work like Ali Morrisane's rune shop in Al Kharid (the being a fixed price for runes), but this did not happen.

I would suggest that it was maybe an early bug or oversight by Jagex that was only modified after the guide was written, but I'm only speculating.

Any credit can be attributed to "Jasquith"

Hope this helps to improve Tip.it!

Wow, thanks for posting this, I was unaware of it.

If you could post a "buy price" list for me just to verify (selling 1, 2, 3) that would be super. Otherwise I'll try to get into game to verify but I don't know when I'll get there.

Proof pics always receive guide credit, so the first person to post one (if jasquith doesn't get here first) can get credit as well. ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.